Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Division 4 Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,317 ✭✭✭HigginsJ

matthew8 wrote: »
    Can't believe I lost after Gordon and Brees got me off to such a wonderful start. Who would've thought each of Caleb Sturgis, Jets defense and Stephon Hill would outscore the collective efforts of Marshawn Lynch and 49ers defense. Next week is crucial against Team Thompkins, a loss and I'm 1-3 and in serious trouble. If only Marshawn Lynch could have got into the end zone even once with so many opportunities and I would have won.

I can't believe I won with Rodgers being terrible & Nicks laying a duck egg.

Santonio Holmes available for trade if anyone needs WR assistance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

padraig_f wrote: »
    Never easy, thought I'd have a field day with Russell Wilson against the Jags. Was all going well, and then I saw on Red Zone the Seahawks completing a 50-yard bomb just short of the end zone, happy days....but wait a minute, that doesn't look like Russell Wilson?

With the Seahawks 30-odd points up, Pete Carroll had pulled Wilson and put in Tarvaris Jackson, who finished with 129 passing yards and 1 TD, for 11 fantasy points.

I can still win, will come down to tonight's game...
    I have an 18-point lead & Wes Welker vs. Demaryius Thomas, Matt Prater & the Broncos D.

Prater and Broncos D will make up most of the 18 points, so will effectively be decided by Welker vs. Demaryius Thomas.

Let's go Denver Def and D.Thomas :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Tristram

Believe In Eli, I tried countering your offer on the nfl site but it's ****e and I somehow cancelled out. That initial offer from you seemed a fair low-ball looking for Palmer and Bell. I'm willing to part with Palmer anyway but not Bell unless I'm getting a RB in return somehow. If you're interested in working something out send me a PM through boards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,298 ✭✭✭padraig_f

Let's go Denver Def and D.Thomas :p

Close one, was probably always gonna come down to which of Welker or Thomas got the TD passes from Manning, and it was Welker this time. Could've gone either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭Prefab Sprouter

Well done Donabate Dragons! Good win!

• Advertisement

Stupid Wes Welker:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

13.6 from Thursday night. Glad to see 49ers defense performing but .6 from Austin is crap. His fantasy output might actually be sizeable if just once in a little while they get him the ball a bit further downfield than the line of scrimmage.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Hanners

Escaped with -28.78 against Kaepernick and Bolden, could have been far worse

189.60 points from Gore, I'll take that!!! Nice start.

189.60 points from Gore, I'll take that!!! Nice start.

Sure thats not more like 19.30pts, 189 would make it Fantasy stat of the century:eek:

• Advertisement

Hanners wrote: »
    Sure thats not more like 19.30pts, 189 would make it Fantasy stat of the century:eek:
    Ha ha!!! I'm losing the run of meself!! Ah sure I'll manage to lose anyway but it was a nice start to the week!!!

Don't fecking believe it. Seemed to be going better in early games and then Thompkins, Gonzalez and Gostkowski combine for 57 points.

How in the name of Heisenberg did I mange to win this week:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

Hazys wrote: »
    Kenbrell Thompkins 2 muthafcuking Touchdown Catches!!!!!!!

Kenbrell muthafcuking Thompkins 127 yards receiving 1 Touchdown Catch!!!!!!!

So need Caleb Sturgis to get me 11 points tonight. 3 field goals & a couple of extra points (I think I'm asking too much)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

HigginsJ wrote: »
    So need Caleb Sturgis to get me 11 points tonight. 3 field goals & a couple of extra points (I think I'm asking too much)

he better not! :mad:

I'm hoping Sturgis gets nothing too. Basically 1-3 now (unless Brees has 525 yards and 5 TDs against a good pass defense), have to start hoping my division sucks as a whole. As long as Sturgis scores low and Graham scores one point the entire division loses its games and I stay only one game back.

I'm hoping Sturgis gets nothing too. Basically 1-3 now (unless Brees has 525 yards and 5 TDs against a good pass defense), have to start hoping my division sucks as a whole. As long as Sturgis scores low and Graham scores one point the entire division loses its games and I stay only one game back.

i'm 0-3 so no problems there with my team on a weekly basis. :pac:

I am so hoping that Jimmy Graham scores more than 1 point!!! :D

Great stuff both guys in my division lost. Brees got me over the century mark too.

• Advertisement

Can't trust kickers :( although to be fair it's my wideouts that are killing me. Least Justin Blackmon is back

Delighted! Got me first win of the season!! Thank you Mr. Graham and also Mr. Brees for throwing the ball to Mr. Graham! :D

Delighted! Got me first win of the season!! Thank you Mr. Graham and also Mr. Brees for throwing the ball to Mr. Graham! :D

i think we should give ryan tannehill a massive shout out as well. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Tristram

Off to a flier, 0 - 4! Oh well, onwards and upwards.

anyone interested in Ridley? will trade for another running back

swoody wrote: »

Not much interest there Swoody, Ridley could be behing LeGarrett and Bolden this weekend with his average 4.7pts per game

swoody wrote: »

Will trade you Daniel Thomas for him

Was down quite a bit going into last night, then a huge performance from 49ers defense, but Nick Novak and Ryan Mathews wreck it only scoring 5.8 points between them. I hope Mathews' concussion keeps him out for the next 2 weeks as well so I can start Woodhead instead.

.3 points down going into tonight, I have Roddy White, Lambmunchers with Bilal Powell. Basically have to hope White has healed his ankle. To make matters worse, the rest of the division won.

i knew my week was finished 3 minutes and 35 seconds in the 1st quarter on thursday. lol

• Advertisement

For feck's sake... Was actually winning until Powell ran for 6 yards on the last non FG play.

Advertisement