Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Division 4 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Tristram

gufc21 wrote: »
    Looking for a backup rb guys

In phone now so dont know your roster but have a look at my rbs

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Tristram wrote: »
    In phone now so dont know your roster but have a look at my rbs

What's your team name?

What's your team name?

Pillow fighters

This is my team, let me know if you are interested in doing anything. its easier than me guessing i reckon :)

Matt RyanQB - ATL

Montee BallRB - DEN
    Benny CunninghamRB - STL
    Toby GerhartRB - JAX

Kelvin BenjaminWR - CAR
    Michael FloydWR - ARI
    Justin HunterWR - TEN
    Marqise LeeWR - JAX
    Jordy NelsonWR - GB
    Rod StreaterWR - OAK
    Markus WheatonWR - PIT

Jordan CameronTE - CLE

Cody Parkey K - PHI

Cleveland Browns

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭BizzyC

QB: Tom Brady, EJ Manuel
    RB: Arian Foster, Steven Jackson, Jeremy Hill, Lance Dunbar
    WR: Brandon Marshall, Roddy White, Sammy Watkins, James Jones
    TE: Antonio Gates, Coby Fleener
    K: Dan Bailey
    DEF: Seahawks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

and 0-1.

team never showed up. I always start like this!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,004 ✭✭✭boccy23

and 0-1.

team never showed up. I always start like this!

Sorry man. Some story when my defense is my top scorer.

Really need to win both my projected wins this year if I'm to avoid relegation. I need Floyd to outscore novak by roughly 3 tonight. Should be close but if he hits 9 I should be safe

Really need to win both my projected wins this year if I'm to avoid relegation. I need Floyd to outscore novak by roughly 3 tonight. Should be close but if he hits 9 I should be safe

your projected wins?

surely you dont mean nfl's projections?

your projected wins?

surely you dont mean nfl's projections?

Ha ya... just the two from draft recap. Had a poor draft anyway so expecting to struggle for season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭BizzyC

I had a poor draft as well.
    Brady looks like he's in trouble with his terrible O-line and stephen jackson is splitting carries quite a lot this year.

If Sammy Watkins doesn't get over his rib issues and start showing some of that promise he had in the pre-season, I'm in deep trouble.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,052 ✭✭✭poldebruin

Off to a losing start in 2014.

I needed a measly 20 points from my QB1, RB2 and DEF but could only manage 17 between them on Monday night. I suppose no complaints, as overall I was amongst the lowest scorers in the league this week.

The main issue is my top 3 draft picks E. LACY, A. JEFFREY and R. BUSH combined for 17 points, with Lacy getting a concussion and Jeffrey not playing the entire second half for the Bears. Had a couple of touchdowns called back for penalties which hurt a lot on a week when I didn't score many.

Positives to take from the week. V. DAVIS looked great and M. BRYANT still has it. R. TANNEHILL looked very good vs Patriots, and I would be hopeful for a good year from him. Hopefully D. SPROLES' good performance in week 1 will earn him a few more touches as the season goes on.

I hate fantasy football

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Pillow Fighters 88.96 - 88.98 Big Game Bottlers

Has got to the closest game I've ever seen in FF.

Both will be closely watching any stat adjustments!

Pillow Fighters 88.96 - 88.98 Big Game Bottlers

Has got to the closest game I've ever seen in FF.

Both will be closely watching any stat adjustments!

outrageous, but pillow fighters only has himself to blame. How do you bench Aaron Rodgers?

A bit too smart for my own good with the Locker play but I tell ya during the first quarter of the Packers game Rodgers looked like he was going to repeat on Week 1.

and 0-3. To be fair, I'll be lucky to break the 60 point barrier, so its all on me.

came up against a red hot team in Rashad Jennings and Josh Brown. :eek:

Its a long road back from here. My team is a joke, they are just not performing.

Shady, Torrey Smith, mike evans are particularly bad. but I suppose better than having AP or Jamaal!

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jester1980

ill trade you mike evans, have a look at the swords sharks.,

team is shocking but im probably going to go 2-1 Ha Ha

hmm worrying that wont come last had 3 inactives this week.

not sure there is anyone there that warrants mike evans trade. He's getting plenty of targets. maybe mike glennon can find a way to get him the ball.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jester1980

good for me though :)

Time for the Commish to step in, maybe hes away.

Glennon Sucks.

• Advertisement

Well tbf foster and white were last minute IA could have forgotten D.. I've done it myself.

Have some depth at WR (too many guys to choose from) so open to trade if anyone's in need at WR

Islanders Trading Block
    Allen Hurns (no. 8 WR this year)
    John Brown (no. 21)
    Jordan Matthews (no.33)
    Terrance Williams (no. 36)

Could do 2-for-1 or package to upgrade another position.

Anyone interested let me know

Just to raise the point my opponent this week, Cutlering the mustard, has been inactive the start of the season. He hasn't logged in since the season started.

Just to raise the point my opponent this week, Cutlering the mustard, has been inactive the start of the season. He hasn't logged in since the season started.

Same team was booted out of the Dynasty league for being inactive.
    Think may have had similar issues in Div 5 last year, not 100 % sure on that

Can we message him and let the GM of the league take over the team by Saturday? He has 3 bye players and 1 on IR this week. I think it's fair to say this qualifies as an abandoned team.

I know it will end up biting me in ass but ya gm should take control. It's no add drops and best team using projected nfl.com totals right?

I know it will end up biting me in ass but ya gm should take control. It's no add drops and best team using projected nfl.com totals right?

That's the gist. No backup qb, and by seasons end it will be the bare bones of a team gm controlled or not.

I really don't understand abandoning a team, if you bother to show for a draft you would think the interest would be there.

poldebruin wrote: »
    That's the gist. No backup qb, and by seasons end it will be the bare bones of a team gm controlled or not.

I really don't understand abandoning a team, if you bother to show for a draft you would think the interest would be there.

He was auto draft. Hasn't logged in this season at all

sorry guys only seeing this now. I will contact him today.

JF (GM)

• Advertisement

Have contacted him via boards. They have been very active in the last few weeks on other threads, so seems that they are around.

will update as I get it.

in other news, unless gronk breaks out tonight, I'm going 0-4!! Shady McCoy is really trying my patience. 17 yards last night....

Advertisement