Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Division 4 Thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Made you an offer, open to counters. Could really use another solid WR right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭In Exile

Raphael wrote: »
    Made you an offer, open to counters. Could really use another solid WR right now.

Accepted in desperation! But I don't see it pending. Can you see it from your side?

Yep, due to complete tomorrow morning

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Blue Shamrock

Julio Jones 36 points I swear he saves his best games for when I'm against him in fantasy, twice last year and now again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭LightningBlue

Julio Jones 36 points I swear he saves his best games for when I'm against him in fantasy, twice last year and now again.

It could have been worse. I benched Matt Ryan for Stafford so it could have been 70 pts from 2 players.

I didn't even imagine Carolina's defense getting torched so bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,534 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

My daring strategy of not playing an active QB somehow failed to work. Talk about gift wrapping a result lol

My daring strategy of not playing an active QB somehow failed to work. Talk about gift wrapping a result lol

Better than using a waiver pick to bring in a qb who gets injured during the 2nd quarter and gets me 6 points

It could have been worse. I benched Matt Ryan for Stafford so it could have been 70 pts from 2 players.

I didn't even imagine Carolina's defense getting torched so bad.
    Ya Ryan and Jones would nearly have beaten me by themselves

Can't catch any sort of a break......

Lost Rawls for a month at least, traded Jeffrey and then White goes on IR

I give up

EDIT: Even worse than that! Ebron is injured and Siemian missed practice! There is a chance I will have to pick up 4-5 FA's just to field a team this week

Jimmy Graham or Greg Olsen available to trade looking for a WR. Erick Decker injury is a big loss.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 640 ✭✭✭DBIreland

Jimmy Graham or Greg Olsen available to trade looking for a WR. Erick Decker injury is a big loss.

Golden Tate or Mohammad Sanu could be man you need!

Tyrell Pryor or Allen Robinson would suit better;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,385 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Injuries have crippled me after winning my first game, I've lost all my RB's through injury (though Doug Martin might be back at some stage) and I ma on a 4 game losing streak..

I also lost my TE (Delanie Walker) for 2 weeks.

It's pretty qawful to be out of contention so early.

This must be how it feels to be a Browns fan :/

In dire need of an RB right now, will consider offers for any WR but Evans. Eli is also on the block

I don't think I could be doing worse!

WLLLLL - 1-5 for me.

Of my original team Danny Woodhead, Charles Sims, Doug Martin, Vincent Jackson and Delenie Walker all spent time injured, with Sims, Woodhead and Jackson gone for the season.

RB's are impossible to come by! I'm looking towards 2017 already!

One more win than me and now I've lost Eddie lacy

Aaaaaannd Doug Martin is gone again.

**** it anyway.

Devonte Adams on my bench. 25 points.

Can't believe it. He's been rubbish all year.

Rex Burkhead, the Bengals no 3 running back, scored 3.3 points today.

That was 0.7 points more than all 5 RBs on my team combined.

I know it has been an awful season and I've lost everyone to injuries/being useless, but this is taking the p*ss

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭LightningBlue

If anyone is looking for a WR2 or WR3 let me know.
    I seem to have lucked into having 5 strong WR's but my RB situation has gone to shít.
    I'm ideally looking for a good RB2 option or elite TE option.

• Advertisement

The trade I am involved in includes a player that has gone to IR. Obviously I wouldn't have entered the trade if I knew CJ Anderson was injured. Can I cancel the trade?

You can ask people here to vote against the trade. I'd need to hear both sides of the story to be honest before voting myself, but if you can make a convincing argument here and convince people to vote against, then by all means try.

Yeah I agree. When was the trade accepted? It only really came to light yesterday that he was injured. If the trade was accepted after the announcement that Anderson was on IR, then I would agree to vote against.
    If the trade was accepted when it was only said CJ could be out a few weeks, then I think it should stand. That's just my opinion.

On the other hand. I have now lost 4 RBs to IR, traded away my no 1 receiver for a RB who is now out (Matt Jones) and my no 2 receiver (Bryant) hasn't played for weeks with no return known. This has easily been my worst ever FF team.

I wouldn't expect it to be vetoed, it was my own fault for entering the trade without fully looking into Anderson's injury.

I got unlucky with Anderson but still improved two areas of need.

DBIreland wrote:
    I wouldn't expect it to be vetoed, it was my own fault for entering the trade without fully looking into Anderson's injury.

Fair enough. Good attitude to take.

At the end of the day, its meant to be a bit of fun. **** happens etc. You never know Hill or Palmer might get injured in the next game.

I have Delanie Walker. Looking to Trade for a decent RB.

Walker is just off an 18 point game and is Ranked #2 TE in the League.

This guy will win you matchups.

Trading him on because I have a decent backup in Cameron Brate and as I am a Bucs fan I'll keep the statistically worse (#7 TE) player out of pure blind support to my team.

Making America Brate again!

Make me an offer I can't refuse!

Who ever is Converse Nostars, you don't have a kicker in your team to play me this week!

You obviously traded for Boswell, but didn't put him in your team!

EDIT: You Jets D is also on a bye this week!

I WON A GAME!!!!

I am now better than the Cleveland Browns

Into the final week and there's 3 divisons still to play for, as well as the both byes, I think.

Exciting Stuff!

• Advertisement

Raphael wrote: »
    Into the final week and there's 3 divisons still to play for, as well as the both byes, I think.

Exciting Stuff!

The end of this season cannot come quick enough!

Advertisement