Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Division 4 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭phatkev

4pm eastern would be 9pm gmt, 5 hours difference

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭maverick_21

Any chance we can do this draft at 8pm? Drafting with 16 teams starting at 9pm is going to take ages.
    Also is it possible to release draft picks before Wednesday?
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭AirDemon

Any chance we can do this draft at 8pm? Drafting with 16 teams starting at 9pm is going to take ages.
    Also is it possible to release draft picks before Wednesday?
    Cheers

Can't chance the time I'm afraid.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'release draft picks'.... if you mean set your pre-draft rankings then you can do it from the league front page on nfl.com

eUOjA0R.png

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭billr67

Yeah not sure what you mean, the draft pick order has already been set if that's what your asking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭maverick_21

billr67 wrote: »
    Yeah not sure what you mean, the draft pick order has already been set if that's what your asking about.

Ah apologies didn't know the draft order had been set. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭L.S.F

Thought it was last night for some reason, had another one anyone so didn't have to flip-flop between the two. Held our annual leagues draft in mine on Friday and managed to get David Johnson at 7! 10th here and don't see that happening this time. See ya's tomorrow!

Hi guys just a quick one, I was speaking to someone in the Prem league and he said that despite the draft order being decided and input prior to the draft, when they entered the draft suite it randomised the order again.

So my friend who was told he'd be picking 4th ended up picking 14th. Their GM said there wsa nothing he could do about it as he had pre set the draft based on the order he'd published but the site decided to overwrite what he had done.

Apparently it didn't just happen in the prem so just one to be aware of before we draft tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,060 ✭✭✭Jofspring

billr67 wrote: »
    Hi guys just a quick one, I was speaking to someone in the Prem league and he said that despite the draft order being decided and input prior to the draft, when they entered the draft suite it randomised the order again.

So my friend who was told he'd be picking 4th ended up picking 14th. Their GM said there wsa nothing he could do about it as he had pre set the draft based on the order he'd published but the site decided to overwrite what he had done.

Apparently it didn't just happen in the prem so just one to be aware of before we draft tonight.

Fair enough. Which or whether it's the luck of the draw so let's see what happens tonight.

I believe this was the question that was asked in the draft about scoring...

Q7: Should points be awarded for an offensive player recovering a fumble for a TD? Yes points should be awarded

If not, let me know what the question actually is and I can check.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭mooreman09

I missed the draft unintentionally... Sick... got some decent players but literally no cover... Two QBs that won't play and two tight ends...

F*ck autodraft!!!!

• Advertisement

mooreman09 wrote: »
    I missed the draft unintentionally... Sick... got some decent players but literally no cover... Two QBs that won't play and two tight ends...

F*ck autodraft!!!!

At least you can use the TE in the flex this year

mooreman09 wrote: »

F*ck autodraft!!!!

Same here, missed when meant to be online. Had a lot to do before heading off on holidays the following morning and completly forgot about it. Autocracy was good to me, a few waiver requests to balance up my team but happy with what I've been given. The ranking have me 10-3 from.10th spot son would bite your hand off for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭MoyVilla9

Bell didn't show up today. Suggesting he will be out until week 10. It's been a blast, guys. Best of luck for the season!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 sullyos09

Surprised there has not been a few trades happen already, panic trades happening already in other leagues I am in.

Never got the chance to take shady out. Prob would of taken Blount as no RB on bench!

Screen_Shot_2018_10_02_at_12_47_43.png

Talk about going down to the wire!! What a match up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

phatkev wrote: »
    Screen_Shot_2018_10_02_at_12_47_43.png

Talk about going down to the wire!! What a match up

Kareem Hunt got me in the end. Hunt won me a high powered match-up in another league by a hair so swings and roundabouts in this case.

Great scoring lads, right now if I got 90 points in this league I'd be doing the Bruce Willis dance at the end of The Last Boy Scout.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 sullyos09

Hyde and Dion Lewis on on the block lads if anyone needs RB help or interested in a trade.

Playoffs bound :) (assuming each divisional winner goes through...)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,146 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

After having lady luck on my side last year I’ve come back down to earth with the opposite this year. Still fighting to avoid potential relegation.

Not great when your kicker your highest scorer and got almost 9 points more than the next nearest player:o

NVatunp.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭MoyVilla9

Actually enjoyed the season more than you would imagine considering I finished 3-10. Good look to all those in the playoffs

• Registered Users Posts: 4,060 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Had a shocker myself but well done to those in the playoffs. Until next time ðŸ‘ðŸ¼

L.S.F wrote: »
    Playoffs bound :) (assuming each divisional winner goes through...)

aaaaaannnnnd it gone..... :(

I woke half way through the game last night and checked the score.... looked like I was about to lose.

XdIdHVI.png

Woke up to this.... Janikowski had somehow outscored Latavius Murray by enough for me to barely sneak through to the semis!

Well done Phat Boys.... thought I had a good chance with the Broncos but they fell apart.

Congrats Phat Boys,

Good season all round, think lineups were pretty much set each week from everyone iirc.

9 month wait now... :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Hi, Please post in the below thread if you are playing this year:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057992879

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

im in

Advertisement