Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Division 4 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭billr67

mooreman09 wrote: »
    Hi All,

Hopefully everyone can get to the draft this evening. Good luck - remember to pick up your Kicker and D early :)

Sage advice, also rostering 3 TE's is never a bad move.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭conor222

So NFL leagues are defaulting to PPR scoring this year, are we having PPR or no?
    Cant see it listed anywhere but for some reason can see a scoring option of IDP position :P

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭mooreman09

As far as I know, all NEW NFL leagues are PPR. Existing are as they always were.

In our case everything stays as it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,379 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

B- Grade, Expected 3-10 and finishing T13th.

NFL.com did not like my draft.

If had a total brainfart and forgot Melvin Gordon was holding out.

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭billr67

B+ and an 8-5 record.

Told me I need to trade for a TE ASAP :o)

• Advertisement

I got an A+ 12-1 projection.

Still only 64% I'll make the playoffs. The projections are meaningless. I'll be 3-10 probably!!!

I have an extra TE - I took 2 because someone always needs one!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,060 ✭✭✭Jofspring

I looked at my team and thought, oh ya that's a decent team. Not the best but certainly not the worst.

My results: D, 0-13, 16th

Oh well ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 11,146 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

Zeke flying back to Dallas. Jerrah, pay the man!!

Always found the NFL Fantasy app clunky but I'm liking the new design of the app even less than the previous version. Maybe it'll grow on me.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

A+ 11-2 Record Projection

High Rollers took advantage of picking 13th overall, assembling a roster that will give opponents fits this season. They will be looking for some break-out performances from their six ball-carriers. These running backs are projected to average 110.97 points this season, less than the league average of 124.70. Elsewhere on the roster, High Rollers was able to secure the best pair of wide receivers in the league.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Blue Shamrock

B+ 7-6 record. Not impressed with having Josh Allen as QB

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,379 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Ugh relegate me already!

Had too much faith that the Bucs will be different this year.

Melvin Gordon holding out.

Disaster of a draft in hindsight.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,060 ✭✭✭Jofspring

DDC1990 wrote: »
    Ugh relegate me already!

Had too much faith that the Bucs will be different this year.

Melvin Gordon holding out.

Disaster of a draft in hindsight.

It's myself you are playing.

All I can say is take that NFL Fantasy Forecast. 0-16, how about 1-0. Defying the odds.

You might be able to sort out a few trades. The buccs players are still good players, just too many in one team.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Garco

Any RB's available for trade?

Beckham is on the trade block if anyone is interested in sending me some offers.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭L.S.F

5-0 vs 0-5, only one way my match could of ended up!! :D

Anyone active in here? Been sending out some trades but not getting any responses. Might be good to set up a Slack channel or something?

Can the commish process that trade that just went down please? It says it's not gonna be processed till Monday at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,146 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

wong wrote: »
    Can the commish process that trade that just went down please? It says it's not gonna be processed till Monday at the moment.

Trades in the Boards leagues always have a set cooling off period of a few days don't they rather than getting fast tracked? (speaking as someone who may be facing you this week but is obviously completely independent)

But even if the cooling period can be made until Sunday morning. If none of the league managers have an objection, I don't see the problem there? 2 days is more than enough time?

But even if the cooling period can be made until Sunday morning. If none of the league managers have an objection, I don't see the problem there? 2 days is more than enough time?

Hi guys, seen the trade and the messages. The league has a preset 2 day cooling period after a trade is worked out.

I can't do anything, it is what it is. It'll process after Sunday.

• Advertisement

Why can't you do anything? You can manually put it through... If the trade is not going through in time for my match this Sunday, it's pointless. Can anyone else weigh in on this?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,009 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Take it up with Adrian he’s the overall admin for the Boards league. Rules can’t be changed halfway through the season

Is Adrian Frisbee? I don't know if I know his username.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,009 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Is Adrian Frisbee? I don't know if I know his username.

Adrian522

Why can't you do anything? You can manually put it through... If the trade is not going through in time for my match this Sunday, it's pointless. Can anyone else weigh in on this?

It's set that way. Get your trade in quicker next time. Same for everyone.

Can I get this trade cancelled then?

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Blue Shamrock

Can I get this trade cancelled then?

I’m other part of this trade no issues with it being cancelled

It's just hampering my ability to field a team because I was counting on starting Bridgewater. Now that I can't, I'm not able to drop samuel to get a replacement and I really don't want to drop anyone else to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭L.S.F

L.S.F wrote: »
    5-0 vs 0-5, only one way my match could of ended up!! :D

Was 9-1 vs 1-9 last weekend, 3rd highest scorer and lost :P Have a playoff spot already and hopefully keep the #1 seed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Garco

Well done KILL Initiative.. Im sickened, I rode Cook to the super bowl only for him to go down and my RB's to combine for -2.4

Well done

Advertisement