Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Division 4 Thread

Options
1505152535456»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 m4gu1r3

Also, I think the flex position is supposed to include a tight end as well as wide receiver / running back.

I only see wide receiver / running back in our league. Can you double check that? I might be reading it wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 dauly69

Best of luck to everyone in the draft this evening, just want to let everyone know that all my players are available for trade at the right price 😜

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭CMcsporty

Great spot. I changed it there. Thanks for checking

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

I won this week by 7 hundredths of a point.

And in another league by 7 tenths of a point

Hammered in my main league though, dems the breaks I guess

• Registered Users Posts: 46 m4gu1r3

It’s a funny old game. I once lost by 0.2 points. My backup QB (fitzmagic) threw 6 interceptions and got me -1.8 points. I’d have won if I started my main QB (the goat) whom I was stashing until his return from suspension :)))

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Down to 7 teams vying for 6 play off spots now I think. Not much at all between those 7 teams too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭mikemac2

First, second and third placed teams all lost in week 13

Will be very tight in week 14, close finish 😯

Last year I got Chase, Kupp and Taylor in the draft and got the bye. Then promptly lost in PO

This year I got Hurts and that was pretty much it.

Expecting the same result as last year!

Congratulations to Clare Eagles

i didn’t get Hollywood Brown Christmas present I needed last night!

Fell asleep last night with a healthy lead and woke up to a 25 point James Connor game and just about hung on

I might have to grab a QB off waivers for the final though!

• Advertisement

Congrats to Clare Eagles on the championship.

My team had its worst week of the season in the final but that’s fantasy. No complaints

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Evil_Clown

Cheers lads, got my bits of luck along the way which you always need to do well in fantasy !!

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭boccers

I went to bed thinking I hadn't a hope and woke up to find I had nearly won!!

Congrats to Clare Eagles and on to Div 3 next year!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Can someone post the final standings please?

Advertisement