Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards Division 5 Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Well Cutlering the Mustard and Wont Come Last are both pretty happy with the delay of that trade anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,182 ✭✭✭Guffy

After a second last projection by fellow competitors, have to say I'm pretty happy to go 2-0. Projected another win too but we'll have to see as both the cows and Indians put their undefeated records on the line in week 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Realalemadrid

Mr 3 TD Eddie Royal comes off to Waiver Wire to save Forte yr old virgin from an 0-2 record! After the shambles of week 1, mightily relieved to be 1-1 with less than a 2 point margin of victory over SuperChamps!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

need eric decker to outscore darren mcfadden by 3.2 points.

close one, i reckon. need denver to continue their stout run D. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭davetherave

The numbers say I should just eak it out , but Hakeem Nicks not having a single reception doesn't please me very much.

C'mon Oakland D# :D

• Advertisement

Was keeping an eye on matchup all day. Was so tense looking at it live. Seeing the little green box coming up every now and again. From a comfortable projected win to absolutely scraping it by .8 of a point in the end. A nice catch from clay te in the middle of a td drive pulled me within .2 and the td taking a point off my opponents d giving me the w.

Move on nicely to 3-0. Can I make it 4? Dare I ask?

Second last my butt :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 360 ✭✭CJC86

gufc21 wrote: »
    Was keeping an eye on matchup all day. Was so tense looking at it live. Seeing the little green box coming up every now and again. From a comfortable projected win to absolutely scraping it by .8 of a point in the end. A nice catch from clay te in the middle of a td drive pulled me within .2 and the td taking a point off my opponents d giving me the w.

Move on nicely to 3-0. Can I make it 4? Dare I ask?

Second last my butt :P

It's a shame you didn't start EJ Manuel. You would have won by .02 points, the smallest possible difference.

Decker managed to get me over the line.....

mcfadden threw for a touchdown, which is kind of weird.

but hey, 2-1!

Big trade trying to go through here between greystone mariners and boccys jockeys.

martellus bennett, andre johnson and bryce brown (Greystone Mariners) for Gronk, TY Hilton & Ronnie Hillman (Boccys Jockeys).

hmm interesting one.

seems to be a great deal for the mariners.

I'm the owner of the Greystones Mariners. I asked Boccys what he wanted for Gronk and he offered this. I was sitting on it for a while, wasn't sure if I wanted to let A Johnson go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,054 ✭✭✭boccy23

Big trade trying to go through here between greystone mariners and boccys jockeys.

martellus bennett, andre johnson and bryce brown (Greystone Mariners) for Gronk, TY Hilton & Ronnie Hillman (Boccys Jockeys).

hmm interesting one.

seems to be a great deal for the mariners.

I am 0-3 so need something to happen. Gronk may come back and be great an it's a risk on my part. But Andre Johnson is better than TY Hilton and Brown versus Hillman is a wash. So I'm gambling on the "safety" of Bennett versus the risk/reward of Gronk.

No risk, no reward

Bold move, good luck

yep, I agree.

the only problem is I have to play the mariners this week.....hopefully gronk will take his time!

boccy23 wrote: »
    I am 0-3 so need something to happen. Gronk may come back and be great an it's a risk on my part. But Andre Johnson is better than TY Hilton and Brown versus Hillman is a wash. So I'm gambling on the "safety" of Bennett versus the risk/reward of Gronk.

I was 0-5 last year and offloaded chris johnson. just before he went bananas. Worst trade ever.

Hope it works out, as I have already played you!

I don't know if you should be too worried Johnny, my RB matchups this week are terrible.

Why did I leave Daryl Richardson in?! :mad:

SF has a very tough run D. Hard to put in Hillman or McGahee though.

Long way to go.
    My first win of the season, I was 54 points down when I woke up on Friday morning (Peyton with 7 tds) and I still came through!

ugh, I need 25.1 points from these last two games. I need a monster from edelman tonight cause i can't see Clay and Millar putting much up. sickened as there is about 35/40 on the bench. Well 14 really cause i subbed Jackson out last minute while i never would have started jeffery.

Fred Jackson is up for trade. double digit scores in each week (bar 1 8 point week).

He did ok but need the guts of 13-14 points from the too dolphins. Not at all confident :(

I'm so annoyed that I picked up Fred Davis. Apparently he was active for the game too, he just didn't register any stats. Complete waste of a roster move that I had much better plans for.

Smug :p

• Advertisement

CJC86 wrote: »
    I'm so annoyed that I picked up Fred Davis. Apparently he was active for the game too, he just didn't register any stats. Complete waste of a roster move that I had much better plans for.

ya gotta love that 77 yard touchdown from Nate Washington though.....:D

Davis had one target but didnt catch it.

Quick work picking up Collie there JF. I actually got there before you but decided against it.

Had a quick look at matchup to see if we had anyone playing tonight. Jackson v spiller, could be interesting.

The joys of fantasy football.

Somehow the Infacteh Indians are 4-1, despite having the lowest points scored in the whole league. Two weeks in a row had the second lowest point total but played the lowest scoring team

Doing pretty bad myself, but would have thought would have had a better shot in the division than I do

Spotted that one alright Rob. No accounting for a bit of fortune.

I thought that it didn't matter that I left T.Y. Hilton on my bench this week because of Tony Romo, but on further review I would have squeaked it by 0.26 if I had him in instead of Kenbrell. Ah well.

liking my week 7 projections.

The bills defense are down for 173 points against miami.

That said, this week I was projected to win 147 -87, but lost 82-81. #peskyprojections

liking my week 7 projections.

The bills defense are down for 173 points against miami.

That said, this week I was projected to win 147 -87, but lost 82-81. #peskyprojections

Only 173 points?

Good thing you're not playing me again, Bengals D projected at 348 points!

6-0 :o I only have one thing to say on that matter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭BizzyC

Only 173 points?

Good thing you're not playing me again, Bengals D projected at 348 points!
    Damn, that puts you ahead to win by 299 points on me....

• Advertisement

gufc21 wrote: »
    6-0 :o I only have one thing to say on that matter

Uh-Oh spaghetti-o

:pac:

Needed a single point from Blair Walsh last night for the win.... and just about got it!

Sick of the guys I drafted, so open to trades for:
    Tom Brady
    Doug Martin
    Ryan Mathews
    Ben Tate

Hit me up if you're interested

I'll trade you doug martin for tim tebow?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,054 ✭✭✭boccy23

Needed a single point from Blair Walsh last night for the win.... and just about got it!

Sick of the guys I drafted, so open to trades for:
    Tom Brady
    Doug Martin
    Ryan Mathews
    Ben Tate

Hit me up if you're interested

We could trade dissapointing RB for RB. Ryan Matthews for CJ Spiller.

Or I would dump trade Roddy White for Matthews as well.

boccy23 wrote: »
    We could trade dissapointing RB for RB. Ryan Matthews for CJ Spiller.

Or I would dump trade Roddy White for Matthews as well.

Thanks for the offer man, its a close call but would rather hold onto Mathews with Spiller still dealing with that injury. He's been pretty good last few weeks

someone snaffled jordan reed from me earlier! And I was 6 on the wire.

going up against the no.1 team, i'm ahead slightly on projections (which mean jack). Panthers are projected for -1 points against tampa. Eh, no.

Should be close anyways, got peterson, lacy, decker, blackmon, larry fitz vs his charles, fred & desean jackson, edelman and gordon.

toss up really. But like most of this season, I'll find a way to lose.

time for AP to stand UP! (again)

• Advertisement

going up against the no.1 team

That would be the Number two team there Johnny. I beat Aille Cows, I'm on top of the league, I demand recognition!! :pac:

so you are!

sorry about that.

It wont last!

So I think its time to come out of hiding. Two decisions cost me last week. Well one decision and one non decision. dropped cowboys for dolphins and ignored my gut in not changing millar for fred jackson.

prob gona loose my second game this week. Just can't see it happening. Cobb and murray injuries really hurting me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭BaronVon

Somehow the Infacteh Indians are 4-1, despite having the lowest points scored in the whole league. Two weeks in a row had the second lowest point total but played the lowest scoring team

Go me!

It's all about timing........

so you are!

sorry about that.

It wont last!

It's all gone tits up :eek: 56.66 to 6.44

• Advertisement

Very happy with my decision to pick up Stills on Bye week cover, 25pts on 3 catches...

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭deise_boi

Absolutely crucified yesterday by Dalton. Naturally he'd have a career day the week I'm going up against him. Not to mention the abysmal performance by Matt Ryan to give me sod all to match it with! Sigh....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭BaronVon

deise_boi wrote: »
    Absolutely crucified yesterday by Dalton. Naturally he'd have a career day the week I'm going up against him. Not to mention the abysmal performance by Matt Ryan to give me sod all to match it with! Sigh....

Yeah, but you still had the edge going into the Sunday night game. Sometimes Jordy Nelson gets very little targets, but he came up big last night!

I had Ridley & Gore as running backs in another league, so my loyalties were split there too!

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭deise_boi

Perhaps the Rams D could come up with numbers like they did two weeks ago and steal it for me. Then again, perhaps not :P

thanks you shaun suisham for missing two fg's inside 35 yards.

cost me both leagues.

4-4 now, lost last two gameweeks by a combined 4 points.

Ben Tate, Ryan Mathews, Daniel Thomas, Chris Ivory all available for trade.

Would do 2-for-1 to upgrade at RB if anyone's been hit by injuries or Byes and needs RB depth

Div 2 seems to be the group of Death in this league.

All 4 teams have winning records, 1 win separating everyone...

i'm bottom of it with a 5-4 record.

my team is starting to really perform though and no more bye weeks for me, so hopefully might squeak through.

had some very tough losses recently (thank you suisham).

All 4 teams projected to win by a decent margin this week.
    I'd be suprised if there weren't at least 3 6-4 or better teams next week.

With the records of other teams though, it looks like whoever tops the div will be the only one to reach the playoffs...

Is it 4 div winners promoted or 4 overall?

• Advertisement
Advertisement