Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Division 5 Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

I've made my first ever Fantasy Super Bowl! Rode Lamar & Ingram all year to overcome a shocking season by my 1st round pick OBJ.

Really fun, competitive season. Thanks all.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Reminder to post on the below thread if you want to play again this season:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058091860

• Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭Hoki

Hi folks,

Welcome to the Division 5 Boards league for 2020.
    Could everyone from the attached list below contact me via PM so I can forward you on the league invite. Once everyone has joined the league I'll create a poll to organise the draft date. Usually, the draft order is assigned automatically either 1 hour or 30 mins before the draft is due to kick off. Any questions, don't hesitate to contact me via PM or this thread itself. Hope you all enjoy the season.

Invites sent out to everyone in the league except thomond2006 - your PM inbox is full and not accepting new PMs. Can you get in touch with me when you've this done and I'll give you the invite, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Hi Hoki, fixed now. I've sent a PM.

• Advertisement

Hi all, 10 of 16 teams have joined so far. If possible, could you edit your team name to reflect whats on the attached list a few posts up or else edit your user name so it matches your boards user name. Having a bit of difficulty matching some teams in the league with their boards identity as both names are different to whats on the list above - thanks.

I've been able to link the below teams with boards users.

Bergenfield Bears - rogeyspoint
    Clonsilla Colts - Crendist the Dentist
    Totonto Tigers - Jack Wigan
    Stretchwoodza
    DM_2092
    Freak Party - Hoki

Need help with who owns the below teams.

Fresh Prince of Helaire
    Believeland
    Corona Crew
    Chubbawamba

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭DM_2092

Hoki wrote: »
    Hi all, 10 of 16 teams have joined so far. If possible, could you edit your team name to reflect whats on the attached list a few posts up or else edit your user name so it matches your boards user name. Having a bit of difficulty matching some teams in the league with their boards identity as both names are different to whats on the list above - thanks.

Stretchwoodza
    DM_2092
    Freak Party - Hoki

Fresh Prince of Helaire
    Believeland
    Corona Crew
    Chubbawamba

I'm down as 'Darizona Cardinals'

DM_2092 wrote: »
    I'm down as 'Darizona Cardinals'

Yea, was able to link you to your boards name from our Dynasty league! You're down on the 'good list' :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭massdebater

Changed my team name to my username :)

When's the draft happening? I'm in Canada at the minute, 8 hours behind ireland. I can wake up at any time to draft though, my timetable is flexible

Changed my team name to my username :)

When's the draft happening? I'm in Canada at the minute, 8 hours behind ireland. I can wake up at any time to draft though, my timetable is flexible

Will create a poll when the league is full but from previous years experience the draft usually starts between 9-10pm Irish time so you can have your lunch while drafting!
    With the way things are in the US at the moment its probably best to wait as long as possible before drafting imo e.g. the Monday or Tuesday before the Thursday night game.

• Advertisement

Will create a poll when the league is full but from previous years experience the draft usually starts between 9-10pm Irish time so you can have your lunch while drafting!
    With the way things are in the US at the moment its probably best to wait as long as possible before drafting imo e.g. the Monday or Tuesday before the Thursday night game.

I agree with this. Will it be the normal 90 seconds on the clock or whatever?

I agree with this. Will it be the normal 90 seconds on the clock or whatever?

I thought it was 60 seconds but will clarify that with Adrian before we get going.

Stretchwoodza
    DM_2092
    Freak Party - Hoki
    MarkC91
    Ctdkalf
    thomond2006
    Massdebater

Fresh Prince of Helaire
    Believeland

Updated the list above, 4 people left to join the league and still looking to see who owns the Fresh Prince of Helaire and Believeland teams?

Orange Organics - Brenty
    The Beef - Steo2323
    Dublin Dappers - MayoSalmon
    Tallaght Band - McRannp
    Borris for King of Boards - rover Joyce
    goCall01 - goCall01

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭massdebater

I'm actually in Ireland from Sept 6th for a month so if it's the Mon/Tues before the first game, I'll be on Irish time then

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭roverjoyce

I am Believeland name needed an upgrade

Borris for King of Boards - rover Joyce

Updated the list above, 4 people left to join the league and still looking to see who owns the Fresh Prince of Helaire team?

Orange Organics - Brenty
    The Beef - Steo2323
    Dublin Dappers - MayoSalmon
    Tallaght Band - McRannp
    goCall01 - goCall01

Will be sending out PM's to the 5 users above today so we can fill the league and work on locking down a draft date.

Updated the list, 2 people left to join.
    Having played with Orange Organics & The Beef last season im pretty sure the Fresh Prince of Helaire team belongs to gocall01?

Orange Organics - Brenty
    The Beef - Steo2323
    goCall01 - goCall01 - Fresh Prince of Helaire??

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭gocall01

It does.

Hi all, looking forward to it.

Updated the list, 2 people left to join.
    Having played with Orange Organics & The Beef last season im pretty sure the Fresh Prince of Helaire team belongs to gocall01?

Orange Organics - Brenty
    The Beef - Steo2323
    goCall01 - goCall01 - Fresh Prince of Helaire??

Awesome! That should be everyone then.

Let's organise a draft date. I'm sure Hoki stated somewhere that we should wait until as late as possible cos of this virus and all that.

Awesome! That should be everyone then.

Let's organise a draft date. I'm sure Hoki stated somewhere that we should wait until as late as possible cos of this virus and all that.

Still waiting on two teams to join the league - Brenty: Orange Organics and Steo2323: The Beef .
    Once they are in ill put up a poll for draft date.

• Advertisement

The Beef has joined the league. That just leaves 1 more to go, over to you Brenty!

I know we are still waiting on 1 to join the league but I have sent out a draft date survey via PM to everyone in the league. Will give us an idea of when we will be drafting. Will post the results when everyone has voted.

League full and the results of the draft date survey are in, 15 responses. I didn't vote - looks like we are good to go Monday 7th September @ 8.30pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Crendist the dentist

Any chance we could go for the 10pm time instead. I'll be in work until 930

Hey, just a heads up. You can set pre-draft rankings if you want. Then when you finish work via the app?

Any time works for me BTW folks!

I'll go along with that if there's no objections but if there is I'll have to respect the outcome of the poll. I would have been voting for either 9 or 9.30 myself tbh so my vote wouldn't have changed the outcome...

For those that didn't see the discussion in the league feed on the NFL app, the draft time has been changed from 8.30pm to 10pm on Monday 7th September.

Reminder that Draft is at 10pm tomorrow IST.

Drafting tonight folks, 10pm. The draft order should be visible when you check in to the draft room 30 mins before the off. Best of luck to all

• Advertisement

Draft client open and draft order set... nearly time!

Advertisement