Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards PPR League Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

Draft day :D:D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭TOss Sweep

I wont be attending most likely. Going to be auto drafting by the looks of it

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭darklighter

Anyone else having trouble accessing the ESPN site?

Anyone else having trouble accessing the ESPN site?

I got in second time of asking, its been bringing up error messages all week when i logon

I got in second time of asking, its been bringing up error messages all week when i logon

I'll keep trying so :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭fisgon

Using app, working well so far.

fisgon wrote: »
    Using app, working well so far.

I'm on the app but battery mightn't last so wanted to use the desktop just in case

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭kopite davo

how the hell do you get to the draft???

how the hell do you get to the draft???

log in to the league and you'll see a message saying the league is drafting, there is a button beside that

Is it possible to have the settings changed so if anyone is on auto-draft it picks straight away so we don't have to wait the 90 secs?

• Advertisement

on it. phew!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭In Exile

Only just logged on now. Still can't get on via laptop.

Downloaded the app, still wouldn't let me in. Took nearly an hour for it to eventually allow me in

I forgot how bad autodraft is my team sucks. Of course I get stuck on an issue here in work that absorbed my whole day and I planned to take a break right on 5pm :(

From an autodraft point of view, it did a good job for me on WRs and QB, but my running backs are awful

My team is nothing but average across the board.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

First 4 picks were auto draft here. 3 of them RBs I wouldn't have picked. Decided to gamble with the rest of the draft so hopefully I'm competitive

Well that's a great start!

Kelvin Benjamin on the bench and locked before I could sub him in

And my autopick of CJ Anderson turns out to be a masterstroke...

Lads, who manages 'The Butt Fumbler'. I'm playing this week and several players on bye. Had a quick look and he hasn't made any changes since week 3

i do, stopped after week 2 as the site does my head, its not a patch on the nfl site so binned it.

• Advertisement

To be fair you could have said something and we could have found someone to take over the team. Bad form really.

i do, stopped after week 2 as the site does my head, its not a patch on the nfl site so binned it.

FFS. Not to be all high and mighty about it but I hope you're kicked out of all the boards leagues

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭AirDemon

Dodge wrote: »
    Lads, who manages 'The Butt Fumbler'. I'm playing this week and several players on bye. Had a quick look and he hasn't made any changes since week 3
    I had to read this like 3 or 4 times... My team is the Backfield Fumblers.... In my head I was like.... my god.... I suck so much they think I'm not even playing! Ha!

Dodge wrote: »
    FFS. Not to be all high and mighty about it but I hope you're kicked out of all the boards leagues

100% agree with this.

made a change. if you want someone else to manage then don't have a problem. didn't realise you could do that. apologies.

I've managed to win 2-3 games in both leagues but would never think of giving up because it is unfair on others. Could the GM takeover the team for the rest of the year?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭fisgon

In Exile wrote: »
    I've managed to win 2-3 games in both leagues but would never think of giving up because it is unfair on others. Could the GM takeover the team for the rest of the year?

I can manage the team if people want me to. Though we should decide if it is fair, as at least three teams have played him and had easy wins so far.

What I would suggest is that I use his current roster and just sub in from there.

I did actually notice this a few days ago, and sent an email reminding him that he needs to set a lineup, and got the same response as was posted here. Needless to say, I wasn't impressed, and told him so. I have no idea what "the site does my head" means, and why this is a justification for giving up after week 2.

I would leave the team as is at this point. We are close to the playoffs and it wouldn't be right to now go and fix the team. He has 1 win and everyone else has gotten an easy win from it. No sense making it hard for those left to play him.

Yeah I'd leave it. Just note it for future members

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,496 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I think it's unfair that one player lost to him while he was still interested and then it was easy for everybody else. I played him week 1 and beat him but Spongey played him week 2 and lost.

I think Spongey should be given a win to make it fair all around.

Advertisement