Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards PPR League Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,899 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

In again too.

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭In Exile

fisgon wrote: »
    Thanks. Team name?

I am 90% sure it was Finding Geno

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

I'm in again. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭darklighter

I'm in.....Pack It All In

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭fisgon

Ok, so we have nine confirmed returning from last year and three spaces left.

I will aim to fill the spaces in the next two weeks. If anyone wants a place in the PPR league, post here or PM me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 P Sheriff Manning 18

Hey new to the league, can I get a spot?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Wormy001

Hey, I'd be new to the league too if there is anymore spots

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Manner14

Hey, I'd also be new to the league and would like to join if there is any spots available

Manner14 wrote: »
    Hey, I'd also be new to the league and would like to join if there is any spots available

Sorry, you were three minutes too late for the last place :(.

Thanks for your interest, if there are any dropouts, you're first on the waiting list.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

Would be interested in joining also if there's more dropouts

• Advertisement

Would be interested in joining also if there's more dropouts

Ok, thanks, will add you to the waiting list, though at this stage it is unlikely.

Ok, the league is now full. It is just over five weeks to the beginning of the season, I will put up a poll in the next week or two to decide the time and date of the draft.

Just a word on that: traditionally we draft the week before the season starts, so between the 28th and the 2nd. This allows us to avoid clashing with too many other drafts which tend to happen closer to kick off.

List of teams and owners for 2017 - if there are any mistakes, please let me know. Draft poll will be up in the next week...

Eagle Eye - Foxboro Legends
    Spongey1975 - Spongey's Bears
    Toss Sweep - Owls/Lions
    Fisgon - Pick Sixes
    In Exile - Finding Geno
    Chonaic17 - The Butt Fumbler

Darklighter - Pack it all in
    Wormey - Chicken dinner
    Masked Man - Mud dogs
    Dodge - Inchicore Warriors
    Pmhac - Awkward Customer
    P Sherrif Manning 18 - Manning the HOF

Poll now up to decide draft time. You can choose more than one time. I will leave it open until August 23rd.

http://doodle.com/poll/mbsx5udxc88rkr7r

Ok, draft time now set - Wednesday August 30th, at 9pm Irish time. Clear winner with 7 votes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭TOss Sweep

I will probably be auto this year but hoping to make it.

Reminder: draft tonight, 9pm Irish time.

Dolphins - Bucks postponed this weekend. F**k you Irma, that's 2 of my starters out :mad:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20603309/nfl-officially-postpones-sunday-tampa-bay-buccaneers-miami-dolphins-game-due-hurricane-irma

Pretty competitive this year in the East..... :)

EAST

TEAM W L T PCT GB
    Finding Geno 2 2 0 .500 --
    Foxboro Legends 2 2 0 .500 --
    Slinger/Lomira Owls/Lions 2 2 0 .500 --
    Spongeys Bears 2 2 0 .500 --
    The Butt Fumbler 2 2 0 .500 --
    Pick Sixes 2 2 0 .500 --

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,308 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

There’s only 2 teams in the whole league with a winning record. That’s bananas

• Advertisement

What a horrible way to lost this week. 6 points up with 2 mins to go in the Texans game. Hopkins catch killed me after he did nothing all game

Willing to trade Todd Gurley. Happy to listen to offers for a WR1

There are 8 divisions for the bpards std league but only 1 ppr? Why no love? I can’t stand std scoring and exclusively play ppr aside from being in boards because I like the promotion and relegation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭TOss Sweep

There are 8 divisions for the bpards std league but only 1 ppr? Why no love? I can’t stand std scoring and exclusively play ppr aside from being in boards because I like the promotion and relegation.

No one wants the Pain in the ass of setting up another massive league I guess.

TOss Sweep wrote: »
    No one wants the Pain in the ass of setting up another massive league I guess.

Shame, fairly confident I wouldn’t get demoted but I would’ve taken commissioner responsibilities to get another division going

Never mind. Looking at the wrong league....

Had my closest ever win at the weekend. I beat Awkward Customer 95.72 to 95.58

Didn’t even realise we went to 2 decimals and thought it was a draw

Dodge wrote: »
    Had my closest ever win at the weekend. I beat Awkward Customer 95.72 to 95.58

Didn’t even realise we went to 2 decimals and thought it was a draw

Yeah, crazy result - I had to actually contact ESPN about that as it does appear to be a draw in the results section, but they actually count to hundredths, as you said.

You have to hover your cursor over the scores to see the exact score.

Still very competitive in the PPR East - 4 teams all in with a shout of making the playoffs coming into the last week. Gonna be a battle......

• Advertisement

Inchicore Warriors, Foxboro Legends and Pick Sixes have clinched a play off spot

If Slinger Lomira Owls Lions gets 19 points from Jarvis Landry tonight he gets the last spot

If he doesn’t we could have up to 5 teams on 7-7 with one of them getting the last spot. That’s a crazy competitive league lads.

Credit too to Pack It All In who started the weekend with the lowest record, but pulled out a win with 110 points. Shows the value of playing against good players all through the season

Advertisement