Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards PPR League Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Neamhshuntasach

In again. Think i was Medellin pickle task force last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

Back in, need to up my game in this league

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭fisgon

Thanks to all who have confirmed again this year. Will put poll up for draft in next few days.

Just to mention that I have put in an IR position in this League for each team - because of COVID this year players who have been exposed to the virus will have to go on Covid quarantine, so there is likely to be a lot more "injuries" this season than normal.

If anyone has a problem with this, they can post here and we can discuss, but given the current situation, it seems like common sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭rogeyspoint

fisgon wrote: »
    Thanks to all who have confirmed again this year. Will put poll up for draft in next few days.

Just to mention that I have put in an IR position in this League for each team - because of COVID this year players who have been exposed to the virus will have to go on Covid quarantine, so there is likely to be a lot more "injuries" this season than normal.

If anyone has a problem with this, they can post here and we can discuss, but given the current situation, it seems like common sense.

Any spare slots in this league. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

I'd also take a slot if any available, but appreciate its late in the day

• Advertisement

Sorry, all places in this league are now full.

Doodle poll for draft time now up.

https://doodle.com/poll/d359sqcdif33r5n9

I will leave the poll open until Saturday - that is three more days to vote. We need to have a decision on a date by the weekend.

Draft is next Tuesday at 9pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,113 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Trust me to draft Alvin Kamara 10 minutes before news of the Saints looking to trade him...

Dodge wrote: »
    Trust me to draft Alvin Kamara 10 minutes before news of the Saints looking to trade him...

I reckon you'll be alright, it's just contract stuff....

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29791290/alvin-kamara-return-practice-wednesday-amid-contract-negotiations-saints

In fairnes, the guy is a superstar and is only making 2 million this year (peanuts in the NFL).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 TimeOutguy

Was sorry to miss this draft but my team is alright and I can work with it. My apologies though for not setting to auto right out the gates.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭In Exile

TimeOutguy wrote: »
    Was sorry to miss this draft but my team is alright and I can work with it. My apologies though for not setting to auto right out the gates.

Damn it. I thought it was next Tuesday. Worst thing was I was up out of bed early yesterday too and would have been able to join the draft. Sorry all. Time to spend some time and fix up my team

TimeOutguy wrote: »

Damn it. I thought it was next Tuesday. Worst thing was I was up out of bed early yesterday too and would have been able to join the draft. Sorry all. Time to spend some time and fix up my team

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

Trust me to draft RoJo just before the Buccs sign Fournette!

Masked Man wrote: »
    Trust me to draft RoJo just before the Buccs sign Fournette!

Took a flyer on Fournette in the last (non DST/K) round. Cut be cut by kick off though

Last minute decision last night to drop Moore and start Fuller.

Lost by 18 points, Fuller scored 0 and Moore got 20

Joys of fantasy football

Lost my three RBs last week (mostert, white and Barkley) but managed to find burkhead and Wilson Jr on free agent this week. They got.me 60 points.

Took a risk on a doubtful John Brown who went off injured early without a catch

Only for Kamara to save my season late on and give me a chance of avoiding a 3rd straight defeat

Well, this has been one of the roughest years for me. Every RB that plays for me either scores less than 2 points, or ends up on IR. There doesn't seem to be anything I'm between!

I’m the opposite. Been good at RB but every WR gets injured

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,334 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I've had an awful year, injuries haven't helped and losing by less than a point three time hasn't either

Our division is a complete sh1t show this year, apart from Thielen who is running away with it.

Bizarre that nearly all of us are either 4-6 or 3-7.

Congrats to Hooked on a Thielen, our champion this year. Well deserved. Thielen and Medellin were easily the best teams all year, so it's good that one of them won.

A strange year, almost all of the teams in the playoffs were first timers. Back next year for some more fantasy pain and pleasure......:)

This league is now reactivated.

Please confirm here if you want to take part again this year.

Btw, please put your team name from last year in any message confirming you want to continue. I know most of them, but it makes it easier for me get things straight with team names. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

In again, Golden Tate Warriors

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

Back in again too. The Bears that are owned by me :) team name should be obvious 🤔

• Registered Users Posts: 37,334 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

It took me ages to find the AF forum. I'm concerned that a few could miss out this year due to that.

I'm back in, Foxboro Legends.

Cheers. I have emailed the league as well, so everyone should be aware.

• Advertisement

Cheers 😀 That's one team I don't forget who owns.....

Advertisement