Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 7 Thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

WOW won this week by 0.16 points in Div 1 :eek:

Despite listening to all you fantasy football gurus who told me to select Tebow instead of Big Ben :p

Twice Ive benched Ben this season abd both times hes gone and had big games !! Was nearly two points behind and done when my new friend Painter decided to turn the ball over and present me with the win :cool::cool:

4-3 now and all my marquee players have had their byes now.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Unless Torrey Smith scores 30 points I'm clear and 5-2. But I'm still angry at Pete Carroll for not telling me about Marshawn Lynch, as well as with Garrett who told me to start choice. On the plus side I also have Murray, who could turn into a starter every week for the rest of the season, an utter steal in free agency.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

D3PO wrote: »
    WOW won this week by 0.16 points in Div 1 :eek:

Despite listening to all you fantasy football gurus who told me to select Tebow instead of Big Ben :p

Twice Ive benched Ben this season abd both times hes gone and had big games !! Was nearly two points behind and done when my new friend Painter decided to turn the ball over and present me with the win :cool::cool:

4-3 now and all my marquee players have had their byes now.

Tebow hardly had a bad fantasy day! He'll net more reliable points going forward too because even when the Denver offense splutters he can be productive whereas if that happens to the Steelers Big Ben will probably tank because the Steelers will switch to pounding the ball.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

Syferus wrote: »
    Tebow hardly had a bad fantasy day! He'll net more reliable points going forward too because even when the Denver offense splutters he can be productive whereas if that happens to the Steelers Big Ben will probably tank because the Steelers will switch to pounding the ball.

He didnt have a bad day but he didnt have as good a day as Big Ben :cool: and every point counts. Only for the Painter INT I would have lost due to picking Tebow over Ben thankfully Painter threw the pick and I won :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

I hate Drew Brees.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

SantryRed wrote: »
    I hate Drew Brees.

Why, he only played 3 quarters. Imagine his numbers if he played the whole game ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Drew Brees is a genius. Bet my opponent by 34 points and he got 33 of them. Kinda wish he'd saved himself for a week where the scores were a bit tighter than that though.

Also another stand out week from Mason Crosby. 17 points for him. Very happy with that. He made 4 field goals including one over 50 yards. That's his second this season. Made the loss of Gronkowski and McCoy to byes much easier to handle.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

I think DeMarco Murray put up more points tonight then my starting RBs have in the last 5 weeks combined. And I almost took him out of the starting lineup.

Advertisement