Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

90 bus non existent

Options
  • 20-10-2011 9:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭

No 90/91 buses from Euston Station.
    According to time table on line and on bus stop itself buses run every 15 mins mid week. Having arrived at Euston mid morning I waited at least 40 mins and froze :mad:. Eventually got a 145 which are regular. Thanks to friendly driver who got me as close as he could to where I wanted to go.:pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,745 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

Last time I checked Euston station is in London?

Assuming you meant Heuston Station in Dublin, there were two serious incidents on the South Quays yesterday morning that caused mayhem with the South quays being closed to traffic. This would have had a serious impact on the 90 service.

The 90 operates until 10.00 only.

The 91 is an irregular extra service that operates only at peak times - The 145 covers that route most of the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭Brianderunner

Go across the road to Parkgate Street and get one there. Loads of buses use that route on the way into town.

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭the watchman

lxflyer wrote: »
    Last time I checked Euston station is in London?

Assuming you meant Heuston Station in Dublin, there were two serious incidents on the South Quays yesterday morning that caused mayhem with the South quays being closed to traffic. This would have had a serious impact on the 90 service.

The 90 operates until 10.00 only.

The 91 is an irregular extra service that operates only at peak times - The 145 covers that route most of the time.

Thank you. Oops my mistake. Just checked timetable again. When I was planning the journey I was exhausted and read the 10.00 as 10 pm.
    :pac:

Advertisement