Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rubin Kazan Home

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Emoran

larry1 wrote: »
    Emoran wrote: »
    Moment of serious magic :)

How can't you love the man !!
    Super PAV

Cos he's s**te 99% of the time :D

It's that 1% that is absolutely amazing ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

WTF tuned over to 3e to see how Rovers were doing and Brian Kerr sitting there looking anorexic. Fecked up camera

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭cranks

Lennon gets a decent cross in!
    There's on for ya;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

It's a miracle we're still ahead in this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭larry1

tippspur wrote: »
    It's a miracle we're still ahead in this game.

+1

• Advertisement

Spurs looking shakily solid IMO - if that makes any sense?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

Lots of Pav haters on here hiding tonight me thinks;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Good win,you could not begrudge Ruben a draw if the got it though,Gomes very good tonight,as was Carrol and Rose.Kaboul shored up the defense when he came on strong as an Ox.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

How did we go from having the best midfield in the league last year to having the most anonymous midfield this year?

Younes is a real beast.

tippspur wrote: »
    Good win,you could not begrudge Ruben a draw if the got it though,Gomes very good tonight,as was Carrol and Rose.Kaboul shored up the defense when he came on strong as an Ox.

Agree.
    Gomes very suited to Spurs really in that you never know what you'll get - he'll convince you he's brilliant before making you wonder if he knows what he's doing. BAE kinda in the same mould. Neither have made my 'get rid' list
    Kaboul goes up in my opinion with each game he's been playing recently and I reckon he's not too far from regular captaincy.
    Danny Rose is coming along nicely (a boo-boo or two tonight forgiven) and Thomas Carroll too.

Rubin probably deserved the draw if only for the amount of running they did but Spurs never really looked flustered.

A win is a win tho. COYS

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

Kold wrote: »
    How did we go from having the best midfield in the league last year to having the most anonymous midfield this year?

Younes is a real beast.

Don't get this post at all

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Carroll is really exciting he really remds me of Luka when he First came to the club. We need to put him on whatever core and speed training Luka went through. He could end up replacing him in two to three years when he ready.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

mickman wrote: »
    Don't get this post at all

I'm saying that our midfield have been dreadful at holding the ball up this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

I'm saying that our midfield have been dreadful at holding the ball up this year.

what midfield - the one of lennon , sandro, carroll and gio?

two of them are no where the first team and the other two are sometimes starters

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Bale and Parker have been dreadful ?????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

getting more and more impressed with walker every game. i really am.

like the look of tom carrol too. but i am not overly convinced of danny rose. kaboul was great when he came on. gomes made some brilliant saves and what a strike by pav. pity he is still poison in my eyes! one win away from progress.

coem on you spurs.

Advertisement