Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for replacement screen

Options
  • 20-10-2011 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend where to buy a replacement LCD screen for a HTC Desire? I see some on ebay for around £30, would they do the job or would they be of inferior quality? The Digitizer is still working fine.
    Example

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,224 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Yea that would do it if it's the original desire you have, Are you sure your able to fit it some of the HTC'c can be be a bit of a nightmare to the untrained.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

I already took it apart just to check, should be ok I think. :( There were a few bits with adhesive on them which I didn't disconnect.
    Had a good look through this link also.
    Are you familiar with this kind of thing? I was pushed into a swimming pool nearly 2 weeks ago. I let it dry out for 2 days, switched it on and it was working ok. In the last 2 days the screen has got progressively worse, first of all slightly blurry but now cannot see anything on it. Do you reckon its just the screen?

Thanks.

Advertisement