Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to bring someone you want to your medium session

Options
  • 20-10-2011 12:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Is there anything in particular I can do to try to attract a particular person I want to come through on my medium reading? As in, bring something belonging to them, talking to them in the days leading up to it, having a photo of them with me etc?

I am going to see a medium in a few weeks and I really want to hear from one particular person who I was very close to, and would love to know if there is anything I can do to help with this from my side.

Thank you.

ETA: In the past two nights, since I've booked the appointment with the medium, I've had very vivid dreams about this person, where I was aware that they had passed away but they were right there with me. Don't know if that's my mind creating dreams or perhaps that person letting me know that they want to contact me too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭hilloftara

just dont be dissappointed in case they dont . keep asking and the dreams they sound good ,he/she could be letting you know themselves that they are fine.went to four mediums before the one person i wanted to hear from came through :)

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Frowzy

No harm in bringing along something that belonged to them when they were alive. Things that people used often, eg Jewellery, will have their energy attached to it. A lot of mediums will be able to hold it in order to feel the persons energy and bring them through.

The dreams are a good sign, often spirits can communicate with us when we are in a relaxed state such as sleep, so they're probably letting you know that they're there with you.

Keep an open mind. I do hope you have success, but sometimes a medium can't make a connection, don't be disappointed!

Advertisement