Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

H&M arrive at MacDonaghJunction

Options
  • 20-10-2011 12:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭

After weeks and months of speculation, H&M opened there new Kilkenny store this morning at 11am. A large crowd gathered from early morning to be one oft he first 100 people through the doors to receive their FREE giftcard. I was one of the lucky ones and got a free €50 card to spend instore. The store is over 2 levels. The groundfloor is ladies and the ladies seemed to be happy with the choice. Upstairs there is a Mens and Kids section. The kids is quite big although the mens disappoints. It is quite small with not a great selection. Also on a negative for me anyway you have to queue in the kids section to pay....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭linny

finally got down today for look. looks really well. mens dept is on small side but H&M are slimming back mens dept in all the stores i've been in lately, but it is a really good addition to mac donagh junction, on another eason will be opening in few weeks, centre is looking really good now and should be top of list for shopping in southeast coming up to christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭kkhornet

Bit disappointed with the size of the mens dept to be honest

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

kkhornet wrote: »
    Bit disappointed with the size of the mens dept to be honest

What size is it? Similar to River Islands?

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭rayc

What size is it? Similar to River Islands?

Popped in there this evening, much smaller. Less than half the size I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

rayc wrote: »
    Popped in there this evening, much smaller. Less than half the size I'd say.

That's pretty hopeless. The selection of men's clothes in KK in general is awful. These days I wait till I get to Dublin to shop around there or if I'm over in England I'll pick up something.

• Advertisement
Advertisement