Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HDMI cable - PS3

Options
  • 20-10-2011 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Saw someone say they are buying a HDMI cable for the PS3 when they get the game... is that not the cable that goes into the TV but I am sure I got that with my PS3 (cant remember)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

mozattack wrote: »
    Hi all,

Saw someone say they are buying a HDMI cable for the PS3 when they get the game... is that not the cable that goes into the TV but I am sure I got that with my PS3 (cant remember)

If you did it was due to the shop having it included or you bought one at the time yourself.

Sony don't include it.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭freethepenguins

Depending on where you got the console it mite have been included with the package that you got but the cable mite not be the best. Got mine from ebay at half the price any where here and high quality

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Shlippery

q3w4F.jpg

Get one for €2 in any €2 shop if you need one/don't have one already, it makes a big difference IMO...oh and make sure your TV has a HDMI port on it :)

Advertisement