Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ag. Science project

• 20-10-2011 1:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey,
    Ok so basically im doing the leaving cert this year, and at the end of last year I took up agricultural science to study at home as my tutor said it was real easy and I was dropping art so needed to make up for it somewhere. I found out during the summer that there is some sort of project that needs to be written up, kinda like the geography one i think, well as I have no teacher in this subject I have no idea what to do. Ive tried guidance councellors, they have as much idea as I do. So if anyone could tell me what questions will be up this year or what its about or anything about this, as I said im clueless, it would be a huge help!!! Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

There is a huge thread on Ag Science here. Do a search and have a good read of it.

One thing the project guidelines don't change from year to year so it's not like you'll be given a topic that you have to do the project on.

The other: you need a teacher for this project. The teacher grades your project, so find one pretty sharpish or drop the subject because you can't submit a project on your own.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭timex711

you have to do a project on anything ag science related
    e.g milking, grass, farm animals etc.

what i did was go out to a dairy farmer for the day taking pictures and writing down notes and made a project about milking.

i advise you to do the written part of the project first and then go to the farm cause then you will a better insight into what your looking for on the farm and the pictures you take will be related

Advertisement