Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Ben & Jerry's Fairly Nuts ice-cream in Dublin City Centre?

Options
  • 20-10-2011 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭

Hello

I'm hoping to pick some of this up tomorrow for a friend who I know likes it but tells me it can be very hard to get.

Is this correct? I'll be in Dunnes tomorrow anyway, maybe it's not so hard and I will find it there easily? I could stop at Tesco or somewhere else in Dublin City Centre if necessary?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭clig

I was in a dunnes last night and there was a fair amount of it, it wasn't in town but that's a good sign. There is always tesco, spar and centra too ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭runswithascript

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭clig

Did you find any of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 saccharine

I never had Fairly Nuts in my life, I need to check it out! I've been faithful to Phish Food. Anyone knows if you can get the frozen yoghurt Phish Food anywhere in Dublin? I got the full-fat version in Tesco, but would like to see if I can get the less sinful version :). When I lived in the States, I was a fan of Dublin Mudslide - Irish Cream Liqueur Ice Cream with Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies and a Coffee Fudge Swirl, wish they would sell it here!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

saccharine wrote: »
    I never had Fairly Nuts in my life, I need to check it out! I've been faithful to Phish Food. Anyone knows if you can get the frozen yoghurt Phish Food anywhere in Dublin? I got the full-fat version in Tesco, but would like to see if I can get the less sinful version :). When I lived in the States, I was a fan of Dublin Mudslide - Irish Cream Liqueur Ice Cream with Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies and a Coffee Fudge Swirl, wish they would sell it here!

They used to sell Dublin Mudslide several years ago, then it disappeared. Although they do seem to be bringing old flavours back for limited periods (according to the UK website) such as New York Super Fudge Chunk (yum) and Fossil Fuel, so maybe you'll be lucky eventually!

• Advertisement
Advertisement