Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

restaurant in Athenry

Options
  • 20-10-2011 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a nice restaurant in Athenry, want to get someone a voucher..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭apoeiguq3094y

They probably know over here
    >>>> http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=951

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Head The Wall

The Old Barracks. We have been in regular enough over the last year for breakfast, tea and scones etc. They now do A la carte weekend evenings which the OH tried two weeks ago and was very happy with it. No connection just a satisfied customer

Old Barracks Athenry

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Greaney

I like I Sapori, it's an Italian restaurant in the town. The Indian restaurant is terrific as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭hollysf

Great, thanks, I'll go with the Old Barricks, all look great though, didnt know Athenry had such nice restaurants..

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭dantbyhid

Greaney wrote: »
    I like I Sapori, it's an Italian restaurant in the town. The Indian restaurant is terrific as well.

Yeah, both really decent.

• Advertisement
Advertisement