Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Joyriders

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Any comments or opinions, or just links?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭leakyboots

I think it speaks for itself

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

leakyboots wrote: »
    I think it speaks for itself

True! :)

Hopefully they'll end up like those muppets up the country who filmed themselves last year driving like idiots. Remember the guys driving with their legs/torsos out the windows? It's not very difficult to identify these chumps from the videos.

Also, I reckon Facebook would delete that profile if someone reports it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭electrobanana

Its funny the way they have people down as family on the page like brother and cousins.way to get caught lads:D muppets

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

fcuking gobsh1tes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 163 ✭✭jamezy

3cd8a33a.png?1306264975

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Simon Adebisi

Pack of muppets. Hopefully when ( not if, when ) they crash its only themselves that get hurt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Disgusting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

should stick the links on the garda pages here too (if there's one)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Real geniuses we are dealing with here, adding your family as friends on facebook. That page should be used as an advert as to what happens when blood relatives marry each other.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭gihj

Also, I reckon Facebook would delete that profile if someone reports it.

Yup.
    Let's pretend it never happened eh:rolleyes:
    Sure this is some sort of paradise we're living in eh?
    Easy game for some to play when they live out the Ennis/North circular road.
    For the rest of us it's everyday life.

gihj wrote: »
    Yup.
    Let's pretend it never happened eh:rolleyes:
    Sure this is some sort of paradise we're living in eh?
    Easy game for some to play when they live out the Ennis/North circular road.
    For the rest of us it's everyday life.

Ummm... What?

Seriously, like, I have no idea where you're coming from here. Your points seem to bear no relation at all to my comment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

Love their comment under favourite books...."Dunt read". God help us all.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Keith in cork

The black R32 skyline pictured belongs to a boards member, andrew who is a regular poster in the motors section.

His car was stolen, he got it back with a little damage. There is one of the group founders, who has his car as his facebook profile pic.

ALot of the photograph's are a shopping list of limerick car's, i.e next on the list.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Love their comment under favourite books...."Dunt read". God help us all.

I'm more shocked that they can kinda spell and type.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

Arrest them arrest the parents warn them if any of them step out of line again the dole money will be taken off them.if that doesn't work castrate the bastards.

What drives me insane is that most of these cars are stolen from hard working people who save hard and work hard to get these cars and all of a,sudden these ***** come along and steal it and get a suspended sentence and a slap on the wrist for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭john_cappa

crazygeryy wrote: »
    Arrest them arrest the parents warn them if any of them step out of line again the dole money will be taken off them.if that doesn't work castrate the bastards.

What drives me insane is that most of these cars are stolen from hard working people who save hard and work hard to get these cars and all of a,sudden these ***** come along and steal it and get a suspended sentence and a slap on the wrist for it.

how do you know their parents are on the dole?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Twin-go

john_cappa wrote: »

They use their Dole to supliment their income from crime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

crazygeryy wrote: »

I don't, but really would you employ cretins who can't even police their own kids.id put my son in jail myself if he did the **** that these animals are doing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Hopefully their next joyride ends with a trip to the morgue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭gamgsam

Twin-go wrote: »
    They use their Dole to supliment their income from crime.

Have a look at a few of their youtube videos; there are ads on the bottom meaning the lads have a youtube partnership.

They're getting paid by youtube everytime someone looks at their videos of commiting crimes. The more you click into the video, the more they make.

Also, as a youtube partner, they are encouraged to upload regularly to their channel. In other words, they are encouraged to rob cars and upload the videos by googles wallet.

It's beyond words how fupping stupid this is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭ZombieBride

I hate that word "joyride" it's not a joyride it's a grand thief auto and in most other countries that is a very serious crime as it is taking away someones livelihood and should be punished as such. Not as "ah sure they were just having a laugh" attitude that joyride portrays.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

I hate that word "joyride" it's not a joyride it's a grand thief auto and in most other countries that is a very serious crime as it is taking away someones livelihood and should be punished as such. Not as "ah sure they were just having a laugh" attitude that joyride portrays.

Have to agree with this.

Then again this is Ireland where actual scum don't get touched for crime, and get their image softened by comedy acts all around the country who mimic them rather than lampoon them in their acts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Squarewave

The idea of Google funding car-stealing scumbags in Southill is actually blowing my mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭PARKHEAD67

Its just a hunch he has. In fairness I doubt their parents are astronauts.:rolleyes:.This country has become so STUPID.These imbeciles can do what they want. You read the court pages in the leader and some 23 year old with 62 previous convictions gets a suspended sentence.Its time this country woke up. We're way too soft on crime.Thats why these little bollixes will continue to rob cars, and stab and shoot people.COZ THEY KNOW THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH IT.

Advertisement