Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardwood prices

Options
  • 20-10-2011 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys,I need some help,I was wondering is there any Irish website that would have prices for hardwoods?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,716 ✭✭✭1chippy

each supplier will give you there prices as they currently stand. go up and down with oil etc. just remeber if they have to be picked most crowds charge extra and similarly the thicker or longer the higher price per cubic foot you will be charged.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭JoeB-

I paid about 35 euro plus VAT per cube today for about 4 cubes of Iroko.. I thought it'd be a lot cheaper. One inch thick boards,.. about eight foot long... about 8 of them.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 5,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭slowburner

Hey guys,I need some help,I was wondering is there any Irish website that would have prices for hardwoods?
    There's a sticky - 'Timber', on the landing page for this forum. Loads of info on timber suppliers there :)

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,328 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

I paid about 35 euro plus VAT per cube today for about 4 cubes of Iroko.. I thought it'd be a lot cheaper. One inch thick boards,.. about eight foot long... about 8 of them.

That's a bit cheeper than what last got it for, where are you getting it from so I can compare on my next order.
    THANKS
    P.S was it planed or rough.

Advertisement