Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In-Ear Earphones

Options
  • 20-10-2011 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭

I'm looking fora decent set of in- ear earphones, my budget is 10-15 euro.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,150 ✭✭✭mosstin

Maloney_o9 wrote: »
    I'm looking fora decent set of in- ear earphones, my budget is 10-15 euro.

Not sure what your definition of 'decent' is but you'll get nothing better than the aural equivalent of rusty tin cans for that budget. Amazon always seem to have a wide range of reasonably priced and well reviewed earphones available.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭xoxyx

I'm sure you know this already, but if you get a cheap set, you're wasting your time. I must have spent about €50 in total on cheepie earphones that only lasted a week or so.

I find HMV often has sale offers on earphones. I'm using Sennheise which cost me about €14 and they've lasted over five months so far (touch wood!). Worth popping in if there's one nearby and checking out prices.

Alternatively, Argos could be your man! Just had a quick look, and they're doing Sony earphones down from €21.99 to €9.99 - http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/5349278/Trail/searchtext%3EEARPHONES.htm. Sony's always good! I'd check availability though, 'cause something these special offers are very hard to get in stock.

In fact, they have them in stock in Stephen's Green at least. I may get a pair myself... ! :)

Advertisement