Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want to set up an Online business where do I start

Options
  • 20-10-2011 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭

Right I want to start up an online business selling accessorises for cars as its something I've always wanted to do and something I know the market for fairly well but Ive no idea on how to setup a company. Any reseach I do on Google seems to be bringing back stuff like "get rich do nothing".

For stock I have being looking into dropshipping the stock because A: I dont have the captial to go out and buy stock. B: I dont have a space to store it.
    again any infomation on google seems to crap or they are trying to sell you something.

Any advice ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭The Apprentice

First.. Market research..

1) Pest Analysis
    2) Swot Analysis

Make sure u have 20-30 pages on both.. if u dont do this you,ll go down the route of not doing enough research and you,ll fizzle before you even start..
    If u dont know what these terms mean .. GREAT
    You,ll get a bigger understanding of what this information is if you do the research yourself than me giving u 5-10 lines..

If u get stuck post on this again and i,ll help ya.. We,ll see in 1-2 weeks if u have the drive to succeed in this area.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭TheRealPONeil

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭The Apprentice

Tried to sign up.. wouldnt let me..

The error is in my username and email address.. says its needed but the info is in there ??

weird

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭superbad50

Mully_2011 wrote: »
    Right I want to start up an online business selling accessorises for cars as its something I've always wanted to do and something I know the market for fairly well but Ive no idea on how to setup a company. Any reseach I do on Google seems to be bringing back stuff like "get rich do nothing".

For stock I have being looking into dropshipping the stock because A: I dont have the captial to go out and buy stock. B: I dont have a space to store it.
    again any infomation on google seems to crap or they are trying to sell you something.

Any advice ?

you could start by giving me a job. i will double your target sales in no time . i have a business course under my belt . to add i have a car so the experience is there . just kidding

best of luck . havent a clue how i can help you out with that one . my experience lie elsewhere , i dont know were but one day i will find my true calling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭f3qh5g0z6vc7ob

I also tried to sign up filled in all the information and it says

info is required. Make sure it contains a valid value!

It goes red around my username and email address! I retyped them again and same error.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭TheRealPONeil

The registration process looks "clunky"
    I tried 3 times with the email address/username
    3 times with the captcha
    the system emailed me with a username / password link which I could only use after trying 3 times !!

"uber" Überprüfung

Their forum ...
    2817nsn.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Conmc88

wont let me create an account :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭beatrice33

good find!

I'm trying to login and doesn't let me, neither with facebook. Something wrong with the site

Advertisement