Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking For Vocal Coach Dublin

Options
  • 20-10-2011 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

All,

I have been singing since I was 7 in the local church choir and am classically trained from a young age. I really enjoy singing but around the age of 21 I wanted to change the type of songs I was learning and I was unable to convince my singing coach to train me in more modern songs and stop singing about birds and flowers! I am now 27 and would REALLY love to get back into it.

Does anyone know of an experienced vocal coach? I have been searching online but getting little traction and the few people i have rung have said I would be too experienced for them???!! I am a soprano and looking to really extend myself. I live in Dublin and work in the city centre so most places are convenient.

Any help appreciated!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

There are some listed here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭wet-paint

Call into DIT or the RIAM, and ask about private lessons.

Advertisement