Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jumpsuits for a costume

Options
  • 20-10-2011 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,972 ✭✭✭✭

Hey myself and 3 others are looking to go to a party as the ghsotbusters. Now you can buy the full costumes in a shop but we are looking to do it on the cheap.
    Any ideas where we could get 4 beige/brown jumpsuits?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Cobbe354

VinLieger wrote: »
    Hey myself and 3 others are looking to go to a party as the ghsotbusters. Now you can buy the full costumes in a shop but we are looking to do it on the cheap.
    Any ideas where we could get 4 beige/brown jumpsuits?

Hey there Vin.

Maybe you could try one of the Airsoft shops around the country? I know when I went airsofting one weekend with a few mates some of the lads there had plain green jumpsuits, but I'm not sure if that would be sufficient as it's not brown / beige. I believe they said they purchased them in an Airsoft shop or online.

Good luck.

Advertisement