Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone missing a dog near Dooradoyle/Fr Russsel Rd area ?

• 20-10-2011 6:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭

This fella's wandering around the Oakfield Area at the moment.
    Male, Friendly, very good condition, no collar.

~B
    IMG_1799.jpg
    IMG_1800.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭xxlauraxxox

put him on the limerick animal welfare facebook page as well ud get great feedback :) his adorable tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

Saw him round that general area last week. Nice friendly dog. No trace of an owner with him last week either. Looked in good condition last week anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Yeah he's happy out and very friendly. Another neighbor said he was hanging about the area the whole day. He does not appear hungry or anything.

I tend to NOT call the pound when I see a dog that's causing no issues and does not look mistreated. Never know if its a neighbours that might of lost a collar or a stray. Last thing I want is to be the one that rang the pound and the dog gets put down if not claimed in time.

~B

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Any chance you could get him down to the vets in the morning and see if he's chipped? PS - LAW have a "no-kill" policy

you could also try here

http://www.lostandfoundpets.ie/search/limerick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

he scampered shortly after I took the photos so have not seen him
    since its got dark. (hopefully he's made his way home or owners have found him)

The Mrs has worked with LAW in the past being a dog groomer and animal lover so we've had cats/dogs and even chickens grace the the bullets household. unfortunately have no garden wall and we have 9 cats so cant
    keep a barker for a while.

~B

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

with any luck he's gone home

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Simon Adebisi

He followed me over to russells last night. Lovely friendly dog.

He was knocking around about 2 weeks ago or so as well and then diasppeared.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

He looks like there is a bit of staffie in him, strange that someone would just let him wander around with no collar or anything on.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

Melion wrote: »
    He looks like there is a bit of staffie in him, strange that someone would just let him wander around with no collar or anything on.
    I think he's a staffie too. First thing i thought of when i saw him :)

Advertisement