Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pay Home Phone and Broadband bill via AIB internet Banking?

• 20-10-2011 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I was wondering is it possible to pay your Vodafone home phone and broadband bill via AIB internet banking?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

vodafone are listed within my aib banking as a billpay option. usually you just put your account number as the reference.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭quinnd6

I've never paid any bills before via AIB internet banking?
    What account number do you mean you use as reference?
    Are you talking about the customer number on your bill?
    Does it come out of your bank account every month automatically or do you go into your account every month and press pay to pay it?
    You are talking about the home phone and broadband bill and not pay monthly mobile bill right?

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

I think if I were you and know so little about Internet Banking, I wouldn't use it. I would just go to the Bank or Post office and pay. I use Internet Banking the odd time but you have to be careful. An example; Press an extra zero and there's 200e out of your account, gone into the account you are using instead of an intended 20e. Take it easy.

Well I just gave it a try there now anyway seemed to work should be fine.

Still hasn't showed up as being paid.
    Is it normal for it to take that long?
    I paid it last saturday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

Has the money left your account?. If not, you didn't do it correctly so everything is ok. If the money is out of your account you need to contact Vodafone immediately to confirm they have received it.

Yes I'll ring them tomorrow and see if they've got it then.

Advertisement