Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FL Studio trouble

Options
  • 20-10-2011 8:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I'm trying to install FL Studio 7 on my laptop, but it won't work with my VLC player.

None of the packs will play,

Anyone help me? Or link me to something?

Sound

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭red dave

MC_FM wrote: »
    I'm trying to install FL Studio 7 on my laptop, but it won't work with my VLC player.

None of the packs will play,

Anyone help me? Or link me to something?

Sound

Can you be more specific as I don't know what you're talking about?

FL Studio install ---> Why are you trying to install v7. the latest version is v10.0.8. With any new version they fix bugs so i'd download and install the latest version.

VLC player ----> are you talking about when you export a wav/mp3 file from FL Studio and it is not working with VLC player?

No packs will play --- ??

More info I might be able to help or point in another direction --> http://forum.image-line.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 conorcg

I might be completely off the mark here... but I think that OP has an .ISO file but no program to mount it (daemon tools, power ISO) and so VLC player is set as the default program to open ISO files?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Jagle

be honest, is it a torrent?

cos you know some of them just don't work

Advertisement