Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What shops stock Adidas Adizero?

• 20-10-2011 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

I was wondering are there are any shops in Dublin area that stock Adidas Adizero range of shoes? Mana, Ace, Boston, Adios?

I know they can be gotten online but curious are there any shops that stock them.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 374 ✭✭Murta

wideball wrote: »
    I was wondering are there are any shops in Dublin area that stock Adidas Adizero range of shoes? Mana, Ace, Boston, Adios?

I know they can be gotten online but curious are there any shops that stock them.

Haven't seen any shops in Dublin to stock them. I love the Adizero range. I buy all my from wiggle.co.uk, sweatshop.co.uk and sportsshoes.com

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭SureWhyNot!

Was up in Runners Need in Snow and Rock (Dundrum SC) this afternoon. They seemed to be selling off some neutral AdiZero shoes. Label indicated only sizes 8 & 8.5 left, but they were reduced to 42euro or so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

Was up in Runners Need in Snow and Rock (Dundrum SC) this afternoon. They seemed to be selling off some neutral AdiZero shoes. Label indicated only sizes 8 & 8.5 left, but they were reduced to 42euro or so.

You really shouldn't have posted this. I really don't need any more runners but.....:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭digger2d2

menoscemo wrote: »
    You really shouldn't have posted this. I really don't need any more runners but.....:o

Was just thinking the same thing, would they take a pair of Pegasus with 35 miles on them as a trade-in ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

Picked up a pair of these tonight. They were selling off Adizero Pro. Lovely looking shoe and feels great. Only one pair (size 8) left.

• Advertisement
Advertisement