Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

machinery/farm shed

• 20-10-2011 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

was thinking of getting a shed put up 60-30-14 height.was just wondering what kind of price it would be?and what company to buy from?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,716 ✭✭✭1chippy

I put up a 64 x 36 x 14. Sheeted half way
    stone and hardcore 1200
    digging 600
    concrete 2400 5" concrete with fibre
    steel 3200
    purlins 700
    insulated sheeting with normal sheeting on side walls 7500 kingspan
    flashings and gutters 700
    Blocks 1200
    Building 1300
    external plastered 600
    14' electric roller door 1800
    Security side doors 600 unfortunately didnt put these on first day (cleaned out)
    wiring cant remember what it was.
    I done the conreting, steel works and sheeting myself all done two years back hopefully that will give you a guide. i see a lad on donedeal doing sheds at what seems like a pretty cheap price but dont know what his works like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭vanderbadger

was thinking of getting a shed put up 60-30-14 height.was just wondering what kind of price it would be?and what company to buy from?

63x30x14 galvanised, erected with 2 large sliding doors and tegral non drip sheeting = €10500 inc VAT
    supplied by colie rock from Gort in Galway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Muckit

63x30x14 galvanised, erected with 2 large sliding doors and tegral non drip sheeting = €10500 inc VAT
    supplied by colie rock from Gort in Galway

Would you recommend that non drip sheeting vander? ie does it work?? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭vanderbadger

Muckit wrote: »
    Would you recommend that non drip sheeting vander? ie does it work?? :rolleyes:

dont know, i suppose i will find out if its frosty this winter, it was 500 extra for non drip, the guy would put it up reckoned it was worth it and he was straight about everything else so cant say any more than that..there is some type of material on the underside of the sheet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 farmerka

non drip is very important some people dont think and later is very difficult to aplly solution so always ask for antidrip insulation

price of sheeting may be vary in relation to pvc or plastisol grade quality warranty up to 100% more for good quality sheets

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32 farmerka

hmm just forgot to tell you about comapny this is nort ireland located sheeting manufacturer so always is cheaper then from erector this is website http://www.steelengineering.ie/

Advertisement