Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Nintendo Magazine MAMOSWINE download

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Also to get the Banette, enter BANETYahooGames :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,659 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Yay, more freebies I'll never get a chance to download unless I buy me a wireless router...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Cheers for these :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

It sounds like a lot of work to get these two Pokemon.

Are they worth it?

It sounds like a lot of work to get these two Pokemon.

Are they worth it?

Just enter the password and it's yours :P

Mamoswine has thick fat so it's a nice ability to have.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

Just enter the password and it's yours :P

Mamoswine has thick fat so it's a nice ability to have.

Can't pass it on though. And mine was Modest, so LAME.

No :(

Mine was a neutral nature :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Buzzthebatgirl

No :(

Mine was a neutral nature :(
    You do know the nature and stats of Dream World/Entralink Pokemon aren't "set" right? As long as you save before you go into the Entralink forest after downloading the Pokemon, you can catch it (having a free spot on the party makes this faster), check nature and stats and SR if you don't like it and try again.

You do know the nature and stats of Dream World/Entralink Pokemon aren't "set" right? As long as you save before you go into the Entralink forest after downloading the Pokemon, you can catch it (having a free spot on the party makes this faster), check nature and stats and SR if you don't like it and try again.

I do yeah, but didn't cop it until after catching and saving :( I always forget to check natures.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

I do yeah, but didn't cop it until after catching and saving :( I always forget to check natures.

I forgot too. Ah well. Thick Fat would be nice, but I bred my tourney Mamoswine with Icicle Crash anyway, unless this was a female I really don't care much.

The Banette is nice though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

sweet, thanks chaps. Haven't fired up White or the Dream World in months, nice to have a reason to do it...

Edit : jayzees, I nearly missed the 1st anniversary MewTwo give-away for Japanese carts. Thanks chaps.

Advertisement