Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cratlow rapist gets let off again

• 20-10-2011 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭

Cratlow rapist gets out of prison, punches the head off another women. wrecks the A&E terrorising women and children, trys to kill a guard.
    And the court system says we will forget about that if you promise us
    you wont harm us for the next two years.

This country is a total dump, if I had the money I would take my family
    and move to a country where they respect the innocent and not bow down
    to rapists. A country where people are held accountable for their actions.
    We are the passive fools of europe.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭gihj

Cratlow rapist gets out of prison, punches the head off another women. wrecks the A&E terrorising women and children, trys to kill a guard.
    And the court system says we will forget about that if you promise us
    you wont harm us for the next two years.

This country is a total dump, if I had the money I would take my family
    and move to a country where they respect the innocent and not bow down
    to rapists. A country where people are held accountable for their actions.
    We are the passive fools of europe.

And this city is the scummiest of all in the country.
    It's not particularly wise to judge the country by the news you read about this city but it's a barometer of the future of the country as a whole.

Years of denial by the powers that be (and the residents as a whole), blaming the Dublin media for "picking on us" and the resentment of the stab city moniker have done nothing but damage to our reputation.

Well guess what folks,it's a proper ****hole you're living in now and feel free to deny it on the off chance some miracle might change that.

I realise the usual suspects are gonna jump all over this now (maybe Laura will come on and gush about the highest hotel in the country,Thomond park and the French market) but at least she's well paid to live the lie.

The rest of you??
    Carry on living in the dark.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Normally I wouldn't be so harsh as to close a thread just because it has been discussed on other threads on here, but considering the lack of punctuation, capitalisation and the spelling, I feel honour bound to close this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement