Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weird Lump on Chin?

Options
  • 20-10-2011 9:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭

I had this large red spot on my chin about two weeks ago, which I took care off and eventually popped but only after it was safe to do so. Its after receding but its left behind a small tiny lump of hard skin which is barely noticeable but when I touch it there is clearly a bump there and it wont go away. I'm leaving it alone as there's nothing I can do but what is it and what can I do?
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

You might want to see a doctor about that if you're worried about it. Boards can't offer you medical advice (I think it's in the rules) and this may be the wrong forum to look for that advice anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

If you're worried about it then go to the doctor, it's the only way you'll get a proper answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Exactly what has been said, go to a doctor - Boards can't give out medical advice of any form.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement