Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony bag Assassins Creed Movie Rights

Options
  • 20-10-2011 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,870 ✭✭✭

Looks like Sony Pictures have snapped up the rights to Assassins Creed the Movie after Ubisoft Motion Pictures decided to make full length motion pics out of Assassins creed, Ghost Recon and Splinter Cell.

Link to article on my own site that contains no extra information really ;)

That's Uncharted, Infamous, Gears and now Assassins Creed movies in the pipeline.

Which one will they screw up the most ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Uwe Boll
    Uwe Boll
    Uwe Boll
    Uwe Boll
    Uwe Boll
    Uwe Boll

please :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

Well I felt Prince of Persia turned out alright, best video game movie after Silent hill and MK.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

Looks like Sony Pictures have snapped up the rights to Assassins Creed the Movie after Ubisoft Motion Pictures decided to make full length motion pics out of Assassins creed, Ghost Recon and Splinter Cell.

Link to article on my own site that contains no extra information really ;)

That's Uncharted, Infamous, Gears and now Assassins Creed movies in the pipeline.

Which one will they screw up the most ??

Uncharted has the most potential to be good, I think (and thus the most potential to be ruined. That actually has a good funny script, which none of the others do.

I mean Infamous was the most dour humourless thing ever. That elvis gimp. Jesus.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

If I was them I would choose either Altair or Ezio and make a film set solely in their time period, drop all the Desmond stuff. That whole memories from DNA thing is bad enough for a game, let alone try to use it in a film.

Advertisement