Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist Available

Options
  • 20-10-2011 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey I'm a 22 year old guitarist available in Dublin for a Blues, Rock band preferably... but not really fussy.. I've been playing for about 6 years now & took a break from playing with bands for a while. So I'm looking to get a band started again. If anyone wants to jam just pm me cheers :)

Influences Gary Moore, Joe Bonamassa, Rory Gallagher, Jeff Beck, The Black Keys, Led Zeppelin, Lisa Hannigan, whatever sounds good really..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 futurephantoms

hows it going,

my names ian and my band Future Phantoms are looking for a drummer and 2 guitarist to complete there line up, just wondering what equipment u have?? must be between 18 - 25 and would help if had transport but isnt an issue!! we have gotten off too a massive sucessful start to our career with 20 odd gigs on the run to christmas. we have only been together since early october and we have got two mentions in hotpress magazine, this is our first mention

http://www.hotpress.ie/Storyfold/new...l?new_layout=1

and here is our second!

http://www.hotpress.com/Galia-Arad/n...l?new_layout=1

we have a bucket load of songs with some studio time due and were in the semi finals of the massive battle of the bands The King Kong Club we will be on radio nova on the 27th of Novmeber and we really need a drummer! thanks a million and hope u guys are interested, cheers, Ian

find our demo on
    www.facebook.com/futurepmusic

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭glyder123

Hey I have a Gibson Les Paul & Marshall DSL 100 amp I found a band I was looking for though so best of luck looking for musicians.

Advertisement