Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

USB cable

Options
  • 20-10-2011 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I could get this kind of USB in Dundalk? Preferably around the town centre.. ta

[Embedded Image Removed]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭qc3

Dunny! wrote: »
    Anyone know where I could get this kind of USB in Dundalk? Preferably around the town centre.. ta

[Embedded Image Removed]

Looks like the printer cable that I needed a few weeks ago.
    I went to the recycling plant and found two connected to old printers in the bin.

The guy didn't mind me having them.
    Maybe worth a try. Harvey Normans does stock them.
    http://www.harveynorman.ie/cc4003aed06-12536.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Yeah need it for a printer! Just wondering if theres any in town before the retail park option.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭tenchi-fan

Maybe try tesco in the old shopping centre. They sometimes have cables. Otherwise, the retail park.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,050 ✭✭✭✭event

id echo tesco, they usually have them.
    sometimes easons in the marshes have stuff like that, they often sell usb keys and HDD's

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭The Jammy dodger

Maplins.......

• Advertisement

Maplins.......

Retail park.

Trying to find town centre options but it aint looking good, I will try Tescos

Looking like the retail so..

Would I get one in Argos?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,050 ✭✭✭✭event

looks unlikely

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/6763664/Trail/searchtext%3EUSB+CABLE.htm

checked stock in dundalk, none

if you're going to the retail park, try heatons

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

Boyd's might have them.
    You'd be suprised. Just in front of the cash registers >>>there .;) 1.99 quid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Boyd's might have them.
    You'd be suprised. Just in front of the cash registers >>>there .;) 1.99 quid.

There or any €2 shop worth it's salt will have them. Got a 4 meter HDMI cable in Boyds there a few weeks back for buttons.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Dunny! wrote: »

[Embedded Image Removed]

There was a business in the town called Romak, they had a shop as well as a factory in an industrial estate some years ago.
    Dunno if they are still there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭tenchi-fan

Biggins wrote: »
    There was a business in the town called Romak, they had a shop as well as a factory in an industrial estate some years ago.
    Dunno if they are still there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQon_Technologies

Got one in Tesco Longwalk for 7 quid, thanks all.

Advertisement