Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is cash convertors gone dublin

Options
  • 21-10-2011 12:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hi i heard that cash convertor is gone from dublin because i want to sell a blu ray and burner to them if they are can u recommend a shop to me thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭007.57

Yeah cash converters are gone from Thomas street anyway. Tried to sell my dvd collection to them at the weekend but the place is all closed up. Try to use adverts.ie or eBay first obviously, sold all my old crap there. But if you Defo want a shop, try GameSpot, xtravision, smythstoystore, or there still might be a shop just off sheriff street under the bridge of the train that is like a pawn shop . Or just give it to a charity shop and feel good about yourself!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭norbert64

There's always these guys I guess? :P
    http://ie.webuy.com/

Advertisement