Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heinken Green Spheres Dublin 2011

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

maximoose wrote: »
    :D

Glasvegas yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

cgxx wrote: »
    I got tickets for The Drums about 5 mins ago, although the jpg of my code wont show up but I have a number. The site seems to have died since then. Keep trying guys, good luck!

the same happened to me first time around, but when I reloaded the page the bar code was there, I wouldn't worry about it.

Pretty shocking work by Heineken

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

i am fcukin snappin

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Glasvegas yeah?

Yeah I noticed that, don't think that'll matter. I hope.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 579 ✭✭✭panama

RonanC wrote: »
    Was just able to get back into the select a city page and can't get any further. It won't let me click on Dublin.

Ditto.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

Gone again now. To be honest I would rather have just paid for my ticket than have to waste my time doing this.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 cgxx

RonanC wrote: »
    Was just able to get back into the select a city page and can't get any further. It won't let me click on Dublin.

That happened to me. Just keep trying and trying to refresh. It lets you choose the tickets eventually.

MikeHoncho wrote: »
    Gone again now. To be honest I would rather have just paid for my ticket than have to waste my time doing this.

I think I'd agree. They better throw in alot of free bottles if we do eventually get sorted after this mess.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 themoocher

thats a joke, i eventually got back into to apply and it says please try later because someone with my ip address tried already in the last hour for tickets!! i only got as far as chooding the city earlier!! ragin!

cgxx wrote: »
    That happened to me. Just keep trying and trying to refresh. It lets you choose the tickets eventually.

The main problem is with the select event loaction page it seems as there is no link under Cork and Dublin displaying that you can click on to advance.

If I do get in now and find all the tickets are gone I may well go insane.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭litup

themoocher wrote: »
    thats a joke, i eventually got back into to apply and it says please try later because someone with my ip address tried already in the last hour for tickets!! i only got as far as chooding the city earlier!! ragin!

Same thing is happening for me, disappointing.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Sophievdp

panama wrote: »
    The main problem is with the select event loaction page it seems as there is no link under Cork and Dublin displaying that you can click on to advance.

at this rate I don't think they'll be gone that fast... :( hopefully

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

got tickets around 12:15 but no-one i know can get them now.

trying to get tickets for one of the other gigs too but it just keeps on bringing me to the the receipt of the ticket i've already ordered...

I don't think I actually clicked a link and think it just let me advance after I refreshed. That bit still baffles me.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Sophievdp

got tickets around 12:15 but no-one i know can get them now.

trying to get tickets for one of the other gigs too but it just keeps on bringing me to the the receipt of the ticket i've already ordered...

I think they only allow you to get tickets for one of the gigs....

Have yet to get past the 'Select Event Location' page.

Over 45 mins since the ticket office opened, this is very poor.

Fire yer I.T staff Heineken!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 AlanMc123

Whats the link to the page after the city select does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

AlanMc123 wrote: »
    Whats the link to the page after the city select does anyone know?
    either:
    http://www.heinekenmusic.ie/greenspheres/ticketing/select_event/
    http://www.heinekenmusic.ie/greenspheres/ticketing/claim_tickets/

select_event might have been before select_city, can't remember....
    claim_tickets is definitely after both of the "select_" links anyway, but you'll have had to click on the gig you want for it to work, no point jumping straight to it....

My friend been stuck for the past hour but she says the location boxes highlight and work better in IE if that's any help.

Managed to access the forum there and this was posted at 12:38..

"hey numbersix, a lot of people are trying to access the Heineken Music site right now, some are having difficulty. The team are working away to fix this asap. Please bear with us!
    Posted by: Ed "

The whole site seems to be fecked because people are posting about the ticket office crash and their posts are dated 7pm this morning etc!

Has this happened with previous green spheres ticket releases?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭RonanC

either:
    http://www.heinekenmusic.ie/greenspheres/ticketing/select_event/
    http://www.heinekenmusic.ie/greenspheres/ticketing/claim_tickets/

select_event might have been before select_city, can't remember....
    claim_tickets is definitely after both of the "select_" links anyway, but you'll have had to click on the gig you want for it to work, no point jumping straight to it....

Thanks a million, got my Wild Beasts tickets (even if the text does say Glasvegas)!

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭adamshred

I need those tickets for the Drums but the site won't work :(:(:(

Got to the claim tickets page and thought I was all set but low and behold as the timer was counting down and I clicked on the link, it's crashed again!

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭RonanC

Got to the claim tickets page and thought I was all set but low and behold as the timer was counting down and I clicked on the link, it's crashed again!

Same happened to me and when I refreshed the ticket was there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

wants tickets for the drums

• Registered Users Posts: 25 themoocher

IP address still blocked! :mad:

Think I might be sorted now.

Is it one ticket per person max?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 HJOlympian

What an absolute joke! Surely they should have envisioned problems with the server putting the tickets for so many gigs up at the asme time. They couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery!

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭adamshred

If someone can get me tickets for the Drums I will literally do anything for them I can't get on the site :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 HJOlympian

I got as far as claiming tickets and it crashed on me. I'm never drinking Heineken again......unless it's free

Advertisement