Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heinken Green Spheres Dublin 2011

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

I'm on to claim for the Drums and timer is going down but it won't let me claim!!!

This is a mess.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Eventually got tickets for SBTRKT, yeow! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭adamshred

I'm on to claim for the Drums and timer is going down but it won't let me claim!!!

This is a mess.

This happened to me as well total rubbish :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 579 ✭✭✭panama

Its working much better on Explorer than Firefox so if you're still stuck try using a different browser.

Took me an hour and ten mins and finally got my WB tickets a few mins ago.

Just hope there's no issues with them now! That was stressful.

EDIT: The Wild Beasts ticket says "This is your Heineken Green Spheres Glasvegas ticket for you and one friend. "

Anyone else get that?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 HJOlympian

Just got tickets for the Drums, just kept hitting refresh after the claim tickets page crashed and low and behold there was a ticket receipt :-)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

got it sorted but it says i got a ticket to glasvega but yet it has the details of the drums

HJOlympian wrote: »
    Just got tickets for the Drums, just kept hitting refresh after the claim tickets page crashed and low and behold there was a ticket receipt :-)

Daaaaaaaaaam you I'm doing the same here just can't seem to crack it!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

panama wrote: »

EDIT: The Wild Beasts ticket says "This is your Heineken Green Spheres Glasvegas ticket for you and one friend. "

Anyone else get that?

Yup same with my Drums tickets.

adamshred wrote: »

Keep trying mate!

maximoose wrote: »
    Yup same with my Drums tickets.

Weird. I presume it'll be okay though seeing as all the other details are correct on the ticket.

Wouldn't be surprised if the barcodes are all the same! :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 Sophievdp

this is absolutely RIDICULOUS :mad::mad::mad: if all the wild beasts tickets are gone Heineken are gonna get a strongly worded email

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

i know i got a ticket but i would have rathered payed for a ticket

Adamshred, I managed to get 2 sets of tickets do you want one of them? Only snag is when I printed it off, the barcode and picture didn't print. The code is on there but not the actual "bars". So not sure if it will work...

Sophievdp wrote: »
    this is absolutely RIDICULOUS :mad::mad::mad: if all the wild beasts tickets are gone Heineken are gonna get a strongly worded email

Try using IE browser if you're on firefox or chrome, worked for me.
    I doubt they're all gone yet.

HJOlympian wrote: »
    Adamshred, I managed to get 2 sets of tickets do you want one of them? Only snag is when I printed it off, the barcode and picture didn't print. The code is on there but not the actual "bars". So not sure if it will work...

yeah please!!!! I love you! haha

Try using IE browser if you're on firefox or chrome, worked for me.
    I doubt they're all gone yet.

yeah I'm trying that too, still being really slow :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

What happens if you get a ticket on a mobile device and cant print it?

yeah please!!!! I love you! haha

PM me your email address adn I'll scan and email it to you, or post it to you....whichever you prefer

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Beans_On

its saying ticket office closed tho?
    everyone else gettin that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

What happens if you get a ticket on a mobile device and cant print it?
    You can log in to the site again and your ticket will be there to print.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭saa

****e its still not loading for me what do i do?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

Closed means everything gone I take it? Fook that! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

Closed means everything gone I take it? Fook that! :mad:

NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ARE YOU FCUKING KIDDING ME :mad:

What a load of rubbish I could of done something today but no I thought it would be a nice surprise to bring my partner to Wild Beasts

They should of let people claim for a week and then picked a lottery, rather than a lottery for people who's pages don't crash

• Registered Users Posts: 25 themoocher

no drums for me anyways! :( what a shambles!

I knew when they changed the ticketing system it was going to suck, I would happily have bought a ticket.

saa wrote: »
    What a load of rubbish I could of done something today but no I thought it would be a nice surprise to bring my partner to Wild Beasts

They should of let people claim for a week and then picked a lottery, rather than a lottery for people who's pages don't crash

I'm sure there'll be tickets about for the show, there's still the guts of a month to the gig, keep an eye on toutless.com etc.

Feel sorry for anyone who didn't get sorted as I genuinely believed it wasn't gonna be my day too, was a highly frustrating experience from 12pm til 1.15 when the site eventually worked.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

Gotta love the website "we cut corners", "the C word". Funny, I was thinking the exact same things today!!!

• Advertisement

I'm sure there'll be tickets about for the show, there's still the guts of a month to the gig, keep an eye on toutless.com etc.

Feel sorry for anyone who didn't get sorted as I genuinely believed it wasn't gonna be my day too, was a highly frustrating experience from 12pm til 1.15 when the site eventually worked.
    I sat here to constantly refreshing and using other browsers, I could of been doing some degree work, I live on less than 100 euro a week so I think I'll be paying the elecy rather than paying touts... Its just not fair how it worked for some didn't they know this would happen?

Advertisement