Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heinken Green Spheres Dublin 2011

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Ugh.Im.Clashing

From Heineken Music's Twitter:

"Hi again, a little update: we have closed the ticket office temporarily. The gigs are NOT sold out. We will re-open ticketing asap."

Got tickets for SBTRKT after an hour and a half. PHEW!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 579 ✭✭✭panama

saa wrote: »
    I sat here to constantly refreshing and using other browsers, I could of been doing some degree work, I live on less than 100 euro a week so I think I'll be paying the elecy rather than paying touts... Its just not fair how it worked for some didn't they know this would happen?

Write to them expressing what you experienced and give them your username etc, perhaps they will have a log of people who were on but were denied by the site malfunctioning.

Also toutless is an anti tout site, there might be someone who can't go who might give up their ticket, worth keeping an eye on anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

From Heineken Music's Twitter:

"Hi again, a little update: we have closed the ticket office temporarily. The gigs are NOT sold out. We will re-open ticketing asap."

Got tickets for SBTRKT after an hour and a half. PHEW!!

Good news on both counts.

BTW... you sellin'?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭saa

asap, guess I'll stay here clicking, probably won't work but hey I've been here for two hours already

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭saa

keeps timing out when i go to claim tickets

• Advertisement

This site is like piggy-backing an oul dear from Stephens Green to the Spire. You can slap her arse as much as you want but she won't be going anywhere fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭adamshred

Why couldn't they just sell the tickets like normal?!

It's not first come first served it's whoever is lucky enough to decrypt the ****ty server and awfully built site.

The buttons didn't work on the site - dead links etc.

It opened up for a second there, but it gave me the same old message about my IP having been used already. C'est tres **** non?

New message on the site:

As many of you know we had issues around Heineken Green Spheres ticketing earlier today. This was caused by a faulty server. We are currently trying to resolve the issue. The majority of tickets are still left for The Drums, Aloe Blacc and Wild Beasts. Those wishing to attend any of the shows should email admin@heinekenmusic.ie and we'll endeavor to accommodate all requests. Sincere apologies for the frustration caused.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭sandra0701

If anyone doesn't want SBTRKT I would like to buy:( I'm so unhappy , like was trying for 2 hours log in to heineken and couldn't. My password doesn't work since now. I've tried everything , new password, new account, nothing worked for me. Disaster:(

• Advertisement

They've since updated the site saying SBTRKT sold out immediately. The only hope is that they move him to a bigger venue. Someone made a gross error putting him in the Workmans, probably a Wild Beasts fan.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

it was originally on SBTRKT's site that he was playing The Academy, but then became the Workmans when Heineken announced it. Propaganda is in the Academy on saturday nights.
    maybe Whelans could be used? Button Factory as well, but i think that's actually bigger than The Academy.
    they'll more than likely just leave it in the Workmans though...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Capacity of the Workman's is only 300, a lot smaller than I was expecting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

New message on the site:

As many of you know we had issues around Heineken Green Spheres ticketing earlier today. This was caused by a faulty server. We are currently trying to resolve the issue. The majority of tickets are still left for The Drums, Aloe Blacc and Wild Beasts. Those wishing to attend any of the shows should email admin@heinekenmusic.ie and we'll endeavor to accommodate all requests. Sincere apologies for the frustration caused.

I e-mailed them and got a ticket to Aloe Blacc. Thanks, Lex!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

Yup got a Wild Beasts ticket via the email. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Beans_On

got a ticket emailed back aswell.
    I take it this gets 2 people in? it says this on the bottom:

NOTE: THIS IS A UNIQUE TICKET CODE THAT WILL BE SCANNED ON THE NIGHT. LET YOUR FRIEND KNOW YOU HAVE THIS TICKET AS YOU WILL HAVE TO ENTER THE GIG AT THE SAME TIME. MANAGEMENT RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ADMISSION AFTER 8:30PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

Beans_On wrote: »
    got a ticket emailed back aswell.
    I take it this gets 2 people in? it says this on the bottom:

NOTE: THIS IS A UNIQUE TICKET CODE THAT WILL BE SCANNED ON THE NIGHT. LET YOUR FRIEND KNOW YOU HAVE THIS TICKET AS YOU WILL HAVE TO ENTER THE GIG AT THE SAME TIME. MANAGEMENT RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ADMISSION AFTER 8:30PM.

I didn't even see that blurb at the bottom. Thanks for mentioning it. It says the same thing in my e-mail, but it also says "Here is a ticket for you". Hmmm.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

Pretty sure all the tickets are +1.

Nice surprise of a SBTRKT ticket in my mailbox tonight. Wonder how that is working since they all supposedly sold out?! Well, I won't complain. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

got me tickets to the midnight at the oylmpia boom :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Tree Scape

Anyone confirm/deny these tickets are +1??

Tree Scape wrote: »
    Anyone confirm/deny these tickets are +1??
    Last green spheres gig I was at was +1 and I see no reason why these ones aren't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 emertn

Went through the whole rigmarole as posted above, but wasn't lucky enough to get a ticket... if anyone knows of anyone who can't attend or wishes to sell their tickets could they get in touch? Only dying to get tickets!!

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

I mailed them based on the email address details they provided on the website and posted here, saying about how I was in line for a Drums ticket but the page wouldn't go passed the time out screen when I clicked to claim. I lost my chance to get tickets and the ticket office closed after numberous more attempts.

I was hoping based on their comments they'd get back to me but no such luck. I'd love to get tickets to that show.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 77 ✭✭collymcd

If anyone has a SBTRKT ticket and can't make it, or doesn't want to use the tickets, could they pm me. I'd be willing to compensate someone for the tickets too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

need another 2 please :)

2 for aloe black please pretty pretty please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Epicness

Anybody got tickets for The Drums please?! Would love to go! =D

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭pablodunlop

Are the names on these tickets checked? May not be able to go a gig with the gf, is it possible for herself+1 to go?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

ye how does it work , my mate is in work till 10 , and she's comin over , can i go in early ,then come out side to meat her so she can be my pluss 1

• Advertisement

A V A wrote: »
    ye how does it work , my mate is in work till 10 , and she's comin over , can i go in early ,then come out side to meat her so she can be my pluss 1
    You have to arrive at the same time, says it at the bottom of your ticket.

And I doubt the names are checked, they weren't when I saw 2manydjs at a Green Spheres gig anyway.

Advertisement