Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heinken Green Spheres Dublin 2011

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

*bump*

need 2 for aloe black please

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭mejulie805

any tix for the wild beasts on Sat???

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Are the names on these tickets checked? May not be able to go a gig with the gf, is it possible for herself+1 to go?

Nope the names aren't checked, can give to whoever you like

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

can anyone let me know ,if having the barcode matters ,tried printing them out but the barcode isnt coming up!!! the code etc and my details are on it tho

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭CapriSunFun

A V A wrote: »
    can anyone let me know ,if having the barcode matters ,tried printing them out but the barcode isnt coming up!!! the code etc and my details are on it tho

I was wondering about this too, same thing is happening to me. I just sent them an email so hopefully they'll reply by tomorrow.

I, like most people, had trouble with the site on the day the tickets went online, so sent an angry email complaining, then came to terms with the fact that I wasn't going to be able to see SBTRKT live, and forgot about it. Then last week, while
    checking my spam email noticed an email from heineken and wouldn't you know, they gave me a ticket for SBTRKT anyway! Couldn't believe it when I read it, very excited indeed!

• Advertisement

drums was good , missed the support act tho ,heard they were class!! only bad thing was the fcukin muppets that were there , i was dancing nd enjoying myself and got a few digs and pushes to the back by 1 or 2 ,bloody ridiculous!!! (wasnt drinking btw)

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭adamshred

The Drums show was fantastic last night they killed the gig pity most of the people there were standing around like scarecrows though!

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭CapriSunFun

A V A wrote: »
    drums was good , missed the support act tho ,heard they were class!! only bad thing was the fcukin muppets that were there , i was dancing nd enjoying myself and got a few digs and pushes to the back by 1 or 2 ,bloody ridiculous!!! (wasnt drinking btw)

So you were fine with your lack-of-barcode ticket then?

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭dsender

Hi All,

If anyone has a spare ticket for SBTRKT I'll be delighted to take it off you, or go as your number 2!

Fingers crossed, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Tree Scape

Anyone any idea on what time Wild Beasts may be on.
    Says doors open at 7.30 and may not let people in later if venue is full.
    ANy ideas as 7.30 might be tad too early for me.

• Advertisement

cant wait for sbtrkt ,shall be a good gig aswell

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 579 ✭✭✭panama

Does anyone know if Wild Beasts have support tonight and what time they're likely to be on stage at?

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Tree Scape

Wild Beasts were superb, fantastic version of End come too soon to end.

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭Blackpitts

Tree Scape wrote: »
    Wild Beasts were superb, fantastic version of End come too soon to end.

I've managed to record it, enjoy!
    http://youtu.be/oRHufwoZPcQ

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

The Drums were great but the stupid layout of the Viillage (the fake wall to the toilets!?!?) and the packed crowd left no space where I was so I couldn't fully enjoy the gig. The band & Cloud Control were brilliant though.

Wild Beasts crowd and gig was more subdued but was an excellent show.

Advertisement