Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Models cars/boats/heli SALE - THREAD CLOSED

Options
  • 21-10-2011 4:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi guys,i have a mint hyper y black edition .21 2.4 ghz 2 sets wheels,2 wings spotless,not a mark on it,very little use for sale

I have a axial scx10 mint scale rock crawler,this retail about 350 euro,mine has upgraded aluminium links,spur gear cover,standing me 400 euros.

Have proboat shockwave 26 brushless,26 inchs long amzing fast 40 mph,2.4 ghz,cost me 250 with no batts or charger

have e-flite blade sr 2.4 collective pitch heli wihich can perform 3d flight,cost me 250 new,mint

all these 4 items are mint,no marks,i have 2 lipos 2500 mah 7.2 volt and smart charger to for sale,cost me 150 for that aswell

also have universal starter box for 1/8 nitros including battery cost me 80

Habao hyper 7 black edition 2.4ghz 200 euro including fuel

Axial scx10 rtr 275 euro

porboat shockwave 26 150 euro

e-flite blade sr 150 euro

no silly offers,great mint models here,im in galway,can post if buyer can get me price ofpostage , email me on

Edit by Mod:
    email removed: reason shilling is against rule 6 of Models Charter

6. This is not a for sale board, so don't post threads selling stuff here, instead, post it on adverts.ie's FS General board. You may link to it in a thread here if you want to attract attention from the community that wouldn't generally read the FS board..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭dun79

You cannot sell here.
    Use adverts.ie.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

Spoonhead1:
    Welcome to the Models forum at Boards.

By any chance have you read this thread yet?
    Charter (Please read before posting.)

You can, if you wish, place a free classified ad at adverts.ie and post the link to that thread here on Boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 spoonhead1

typical wingers

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

Thread locked and OP has been given a 10 day infraction.
    Reason: shilling and OP's unwillingness to work within forum charter.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement