Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest place to pick up Arkham City?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭paradisepaddy

I ordered it off TheHut.com after someone posted in the playstation section about a deal were you get batman begins and the dark knight with it on bluray for 50 euro. Couldnt pass up that offer. Just got a email there saying its going to take 10 to 15 days for delivery. balls:mad:

says mine was dispatched on the 20th. I only noticed it said 10-15 days now. balls indeed. Good deal I guess but never again will I preorder from here for a game release if it takes this long. GamesNash.ie has been the best for me so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

calex71 wrote: »
    Batman was 55 in my local tesco, I've seen some games cheaper on launch but certainly not all of them.

Tesco do not set the prices for the games themselves as far as I know it's a 3rd party company that stocks and maintains the game and dvd sections.

It was €55 in Maynooth as well, would have picked it up if it was €40.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭cosgrove80

It's €46.99 in Argos at the moment. Mine came with a free copy of Batman: Gotham Knight on DVD.

Wasn't advertised anywhere as coming with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

says mine was dispatched on the 20th. I only noticed it said 10-15 days now. balls indeed. Good deal I guess but never again will I preorder from here for a game release if it takes this long. GamesNash.ie has been the best for me so far.

Don't worry about the 10 - 15 days the Hut says it'll take for delivery. They say that on everything but it rarely takes more than 5 days from dispatch for anything I've ordered from them.

Think they're just covering their asses with that delivery info. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,855 ✭✭✭Polar101

The Jersey based shops aren't any good for preorders if you want the game fast, but then again you get nice deals like this. I don't mind waiting a few extra days in this case, as I wanted the movies as well. I expect to get the game by this Friday (was dispatched on the 20th too).

• Advertisement
Advertisement