Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

haunted killorglin?

Options
  • 21-10-2011 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

hello i am mainly just wondering if there is anyone reading this maybe from killorglin co.kerry is experciencing anything paranormal in there homes or if maybe anyone has heard of this activity happen to anyone living there.
    :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Ruth KPS

Hey.

I live in Beaufort, 4 miles from Killorglin. My team ' Killarney Paranormal Society ' has done an investigation in a private home in Killorglin ( which won't be discussed due to confidentiality ).

We have also investigated Ballymalis Castle on the Killorglin Road, and The Manor Inn in Killorglin. Neither of which have ever proven to have very much activity at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 seekerh

hey ruth,
    thanks for your post. i understand u cant discuss the private investigation but could you at least maybe tell me if you found conclusive proof it was haunted?
    thanks

Things did happen in the home, the night we were there that we could not put down to logical reasoning yes.

But since we have visited the home, the activity has died down and the lady is much happier now. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 seekerh

thanks for the info ruth.

seekerh wrote: »
    thanks for the info ruth.

No problem :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 49 francomcdaddy

The Manor Inn had some ghostbuster groups down in 2011 and they found activity. If you search in youtube for Manor Inn Killorglin you will see what they recorded.

I ran a comedy gig there in 2011 and had Pat McDonnell from the Savage Eye on RTE stay in the haunted room No. 9 and he slept fine.

It changed management after that and the owner were not happy with the Manor getting paranormal group and stopped.

There are several places around town. There is a room upstaire in bunkers that is locked as paranoramal activity was reported there. Also the place behind the old shamrock bar.

Get the history of Killorglin book from the library there and you will see all the massacres that happened during the civil war, lots of murdering going on!

People in tourism wont tell you about it as they fear will scare awaybusiness but there is alot in killorglin.

Advertisement