Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outlining Planning Question

Options
  • 21-10-2011 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I have a question regarding outlining planning permission on a site that I bought over 5 years ago (It used to have FPP but that has now lapsed as had no money to build on it) I now have outlining planning permission with loads of the usual conditions one which is that you have to fit the local housing need so if I built I can’t sell it for 7 years on this site) is it possible to sell this site to someone local to the area who would fit the eligibility for local housing need? The mortgage on this site is over €900 a month and I know I would be lucky to get half of what I paid for it or to even sell it at all. I would just love to get rid of it or get some type of income from it to help with the mortgage as have done the interest only and the moratoriums and can't walk away from it as I re-mortgaged my house 5 years ago to buy it. I’ve even been on to Coilte regarding planting forestry on the site for income but it’s way too small. Any advice on this would be much appreciated.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement