Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding out my old number?

Options
  • 21-10-2011 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭

Hi,

When I moved into my house 3 years ago, we applied for an Eircom phone line, however, we were uable to get broadbad due to a poor quality line, so cancelled it after a few weeks.

I have recently had someone to the door to say that the lines/exchanges etc have been improved, and I want to check to see if our line can now get broadband. As far as I know, we are 2 miles from an exchange.

Is there any way to find out what my number was?

Thanks,
    Kash

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Kash wrote: »
    Hi,

When I moved into my house 3 years ago, we applied for an Eircom phone line, however, we were uable to get broadbad due to a poor quality line, so cancelled it after a few weeks.

I have recently had someone to the door to say that the lines/exchanges etc have been improved, and I want to check to see if our line can now get broadband. As far as I know, we are 2 miles from an exchange.

Is there any way to find out what my number was?

Thanks,
    Kash

Hi Kash,

Can you private message me with name & your address and I can look into the broadband options available and the status of your old number.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement