Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC Gamer Digital

Options
  • 21-10-2011 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭

Just noticed it on steam there.

Was wondering if there was anyone buying it on here, and if so what's your opinion?

Worth the money? better than the mag? Better than what you can already find on the internets for free?

I occasionally buy the mag, though it's gotten slimmer in the past while and hasn't been all too great, I still get it for something to read on the bus etc. I wouldn't get it as something to bring home and read, as I could just look up the content online, so I can't really see the digital version being that big of a hit.

One issue is currently 75 cent though...so I am tempted, if just out of sheer curiosity.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

I'm amazed that gaming mags are still going due to how many professional gaming sites are out there, forums like this one and various fan made blogs and podcasts not to mention the way publishers and developers use social media to deliver information directly to the consumer.

Gaming mags are nothing more than money down the drain to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

I got in on the beta a couple of months ago. It was a fairly polished experience. Launched alright for me. Content is a bit of a thing for me. It was rather slick, and for the most part executed fairly well but I just couldn't justify to myself to spend the money on it. Not enough content for me, even thought he price is rather cheap??. Maybe it is reasonable, maybe I want a something more from it. I dont know. Check out the beta on Steam (episode 0, i think) to see if you like it.

What's the price of it all? Do you buy a subscription? how much does it all work out as?

Advertisement