Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applaws cat food sought!

• 21-10-2011 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Anybody know where I can buy applaws cat food tins in the Tipperary, Kilkenny, Waterford area!
    Thanks for all suggestions! :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Haven't seen that around on the shelves or at vets etc. you might have to get it online if you can get it from somewhere like zooplus it might work out cheaper.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

Not that close to you but the Pet Supermarket on the Ballysimon Road in Limerick stock both the dry and wet Applaws food for cats.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭evilmonkee

Pet world sell it for dogs and cats. Im not sure if they have a store near you, however they do have an online shop and do delivery.

http://www.petworlddirect.ie/category/Cats/CatFood

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

Buying online might be a good a solution - www.zooplus.ie and www.zooplus.co.uk both sell Applaws at good prices and they deliver right to your door!

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Ccheidi

Thanks guys for taking the time to reply to my post.
    My cat loves applaws food and the local pet store had run out. Have just ordered from zooplus :D!
    Thanks again ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement